View Full Description
The guitar's body, slightly smaller and narrower than typical Dreadnought-style guitars, produces a clear, balanced tone without suffering from unwanted boominess. Its select pressure-tested solid Cedar top provides warmth and clarity, particularly at lower volumes. The guitar's back and sides are made from 3-layer laminated Natural Cherry, giving it a bright, punchy sound with excellent midrange projection.
Ergonomic Maple Neck
The guitar's ergonomic Silver Leaf Maple neck features an integrated set construction, to provide stability and prevent twisting or warping, even in difficult climates. The tapered headstock is designed to provide a straight string pull, ensuring greater ease and consistency of tuning. The guitar also features Seagull's innovative Double Function Truss Rod. Unlike most conventional truss rods, this rod is able to bend in both directions, providing greater ease of adjustment for correcting both under- and over-bowed necks.
Custom Polished Finish
The guitar is coated with a thin custom polished finish, which provides the necessary resistance to wear and tear without being thick enough to deaden the solid Cedar top's natural sound. By allowing the wood to breathe and vibrate freely, this carefully applied finish promotes the guitar's "aging" process, causing it to develop a richer, more expressive tone the more it is played.
B-Band AC1.5T Electronics
Complimenting the guitar's versatile sound is the B-Band AC1.5T electronics system. Perfect for both stage and studio, this system features a highly responsive saddle transducer, and is equipped with Volume and Tone controls and a built-in digital tuner.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Dreadnought
- Top: Select Pressure Tested Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides: Natural Cherry
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated Tusq® by GraphTech
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Silver Leaf Maple
- Neck Construction: Integrated Set Neck
- Truss Rod: Double Function
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Compensated Tusq® by GraphTech
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: B-Band AC1.5T
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.