View Full Description
Danelectro DC59 12 String Guitar, Black:
The doublecut '59 Dan looks cooler than ever, with glossless finish paintwork and matte finish hardware. Adding to the retro vibe is the DC59's edge-tape lacquer and a tinted scratchplate. Twin alnico-powered Lipstick case pickups with warmer spec windings offer sweeter tones and slightly hotter output.
The fully-adjustable and intonatable chrome-plated raised-tail bridge and positive action enclosed gear machines for stable and accurate tuning.
SubZero Tube-H50R Valve Stack with 4x10 Celestion Speaker Cab:
The SubZero Tube-H50R 50w Valve Guitar Amp Head features a diverse range of tones ideal for the guitarist looking for that special sound. 2 x 6L6 and 3 x 12AX7 Electro Harmonix tubes are combined to create a range that goes from lush clean tones all the way to blazing rock, and with built-in spring reverb you can really make the sound your own.
A wide range of controls including Gain, Boost S/W, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb and Master controls are at your fingertips to help sculpt a signature tone, and Send and Return connections ensure you can add even more variation with the aid of external effects pedals and pedal boards.
The SubZero G410 4 x 10 Celestion Speaker Cabinet packs a powerful punch with its Celestion Tube 10 speakers and a classic cab design fit for any stage. The Celestion Tube 10 speaker is designed to deliver maximum response and classic sound, with striking overdrive tones. Four together ensure this cab can also handle bass frequencies, widening the spectrum of sounds available to developing guitarists.
"Great for vintage, indie, classic rock and rockabilly sounds. Impressively affordable. If you're looking for retro-vibed stack and don't want to part with too much cash, SubZero's offering is well worth a look." - Awarded 4/5 stars by MusicRadar.com
The package also includes a 6m jack-jack pro instrument cable.
Danelectro DC59 12 String Guitar, Black:
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Masonite, laminated wood frame
- Bridge: Chrome die-cast, six saddles, adjustable
- Colour: Black
- Neck Type: Maple, Bolt-On
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Scale: 25" / 635mm
- Fret: 21
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2x Lipsticks Alnico Magnets
- Tuners: Enclosed, adjustable
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Way Selector
H50R 50W Valve Guitar Amp Head:
- Power Output: RMS 50W minimum into 8ohM @ 5 THD, 1KHz
- Input: High, Low
- Effect: Send, Return
- Controls: Gain, Boost S/W, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Master, Reverb
- Tubes: 2 x "6L6" Electro harmonix, 3 x "12AX7" Electro harmonix
- Dimensions: 540(W) x 230(H) x 215(D) mm (21.25" x 9" x 8.46")
- Weight: 11.7kg
G410 4 x 10 Celestion Speaker Cabinet:
- Power Output: 120W (RMS) 8ohM
- Speaker: 4 x 10" Celestion Tube 10
- Dimensions: 600(W) x 660(H) x 325(D) mm (23.62" x 25.98" x 12.79")
- Weight: 24.4kg
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.