Dean AXS Quilt Ash Dreadnought Acoustic, Tobacco Sunburst
Dean AXS Quilt Ash Dreadnought Acoustic, Tobacco SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 33430View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Quilt Ash Body
Constructed entirely from quilt ash, the Dean AXS Tobacco Sunburst not only looks stunning, but has an impressive tone to match. The quilt ash body delivers a rich tone with snappy and strong characteristics such as its distinctive mid response, rounded lows, and popping highs. Additionally, the Dean AXS also projects a bright tone with long lasting sustain. The combination of tonewoods and dreadnought body also make it ideal for a wide range of genres and techniques.
Mahogany Neck & Rosewood Fingerboard
The Dean AXS Tobacco Sunburst features a mahogany neck that responds greatly to numerous techniques and styles of play with ease. To provide comfort, the Dean AXS has a C shaped profile, offering players a comfortable and secure grip, reducing the likeliness of a cramping hand. The neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard that offers players a smooth and energetic play, and adds a bright, warm, sparkling-sizzle to the overall tone. Its rosewood fingerboard is subtly decorated with beautiful abalone dot inlays for added beauty.
The Dean AXS features a dreadnought body, which projects an enormous voice yet still maintains overall tonal balance. This well-balanced dreadnought voice is as equally suited to fingerstyle techniques as it is to aggressive strumming, making it versatile and ideal for a wide range of genres. Its dreadnought body also has superb projection and volume, which makes it ideal for the singer/songwriters. Vocalists are able to push their diaphragm to the max and not feel too loud against the guitar's volume, as it will sing as loud as you do.
- Quilt ash body & tobacco burst finish offers striking appearance
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge enhance the overall sound and add clarity
- Dreadnought body has superb projection and volume
- Dreadnought size is better suited to those more comfortable with bigger bodied guitars
- Abalone inlays & chrome hardware offer classy appearance
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Quilt Ash
- Body Material: Quilt Ash
- Scale Length: 648 mm
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Tobacco Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Dot
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: Urea (OEM)
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Tuners: Sealed Die Cast
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.