Dean Performer Plus Electro-Acoustic, Tobacco Sunburst
Dean Performer Plus Electro-Acoustic, Tobacco SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 33453View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Spruce Top & Mahogany Body
The Performer Plus features a solid spruce top that yields crisp articulation and delivers a broad dynamic range. Spruce is commonly used to construct guitar tops, as it generates a versatile sound and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive to fingerpicking. The wood itself is quite elastic in nature, which resonates well whilst remaining strong, and provides a focused, clear sound of deep lows, warm midi-range, and bright sparkling highs. The brightly toned top is paired with mahogany back and sides that add warmth and resonance to the overall tone. Used as back and side panels the mahogany delivers a meaty mid-range, producing punchy, woody tones with plenty of depth to please most playing styles.
Mahogany Neck & Rosewood Fingerboard
Constructed from mahogany, the Performer's neck offers rich and resonant warmth that responds greatly to numerous techniques and playing styles. To provide comfort, the Performer Plus features a slim C shaped profile, which enables players quick action up and down the neck, as well as preventing the likeliness of a cramping hand. The neck is topped with a rosewood fingerboard that offers players a smooth and energetic play, and adds a bright sparkling-sizzle to the overall tone. Its rosewood fingerboard is subtly decorated with beautiful pearl Celtic inspired inlays for added elegance.
Comfortable Concert Cutaway Body
The Dean Performer Plus has a concert cutaway body which offers clarity and balance within a compact and comfortable size. Its smaller body and nipped in waist provides comfort and its light weight makes it perfect for the stage and long studio performances. The concert is ideal for the more adventurous fingerstyle players, as it responds greatly to a light touch as well as keeping overtones in check. In addition, the Performer Plus also has great projection and volume, and is well suited to fingerpicking techniques and genres, and well as being able to accommodate medium strength strumming patterns. To promote the access to upper fingerboard shredding, the Performer Plus features a Venetian cutaway profile, enabling players to reach more challenging chords with ease.
Ideal For Gigging
The Dean Performer Plus comes equipped with one of Dean's built-in preamps, which offers basic sound tweaking for live and rehearsal environments. To adapt your acoustic sound when amplified, the preamp features slider switches for bass, middle, and treble with a rotary control for volume. Simply plug in to a P.A system or amplifier and listen to the acoustic character come alive. With its electronics and basic tone controls, the Performer Plus is certainly ready for the stage and studio environments.
- Solid spruce and mahogany combination produces classic acoustic sound
- Cutaway profile enables players to reach more challenging chords with ease
- On-board preamp makes the Performer Plus ideal for the gigging musicians
- Tobacco sunburst finish offers eye-catching appearance
- Mahogany back and sides provide stunning look & delivers rich distinct warmth
- Rosewood bridge for added clarity
- Sealed die cast tuners & black satin buttons for precise and easy tuning
- Body Shape: Concert Cutaway
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24 1/4''
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss (Top) Satin (Back & Sides)
- Colour: Tobacco Sunburst
Body & Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearl Celtic
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Number of Frets: 22
Hardware & Electronics
- Preamp Type: Dean Preamp w/Tuner
- Preamp Controls: Bass/Middle/Treble/Volume/Tuner
- Hardware Colour: Chrome w/ Black Buttons
- Tuners: Sealed Die Cast
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.