EVH Wolfgang USA Custom Deluxe Electric Guitar, Vintage Burst
EVH Wolfgang USA Custom Deluxe Electric Guitar, Vintage BurstDetails
Delivery note: This custom guitar is built to order so there may be a wait of 6-9 months from the date of your order until delivery. Please contact us for further information.
Product Ref: 57462View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Set-In Neck Construction
The EVH USA Custom Deluxe utilizes an attractive set-in neck construction to provide an advanced playability and optimized resonance transfer between the neck and body. Unlike bolt-on constructions set-in necks can be sculpted into a smoother and ergonomic heel allowing seamless accessibility to the higher register.
Wolfgang Custom Humbuckers
Featuring custom designed Wolfgang humbucking pickups the USA Custom Deluxe delivers fierce and screaming highs, defined middle and deep and chunky low end allowing you to truly nail the legend Eddie Van Halen's signature tone. Loaded with Alnico II magnets and DC resistance of 14k (bridge) and 16k (neck) the Wolfgang custom humbuckers are perfect for a range of playing styles due to their medium output and powerful vintage tone.
Compound Radius Neck
The EVH USA Custom Deluxe features a unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This provides a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows a sensational and speedy accessibility to the higher register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Shape: Wolfgang
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Vintage Burst
- Binding: Aged White/Black/White
- Bridge: TonePros TP6 Adjustable with Stop Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany (2 x Graphite Reinforcement Rods)
- Neck Binding: White
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12" - 16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 22 Vintage Stainless
- Inlays: Pearl Trapezoid Blocks
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" / 42.8 mm
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Wolfgang Humbucking
- Volume Control Pots: EVH Custom Low-Friction
- Tone Control Pots: EVH Custom High-Friction
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.