Eden E300 E-Series Bass Amplifier Head, 300w
Eden E300 E-Series Bass Amplifier Head, 300wDetails
The Eden E300 Bass Amplifier Head features an intuitive design with 300 watts output into 4 ohms, perfect for use with Eden E-Series bass cabinets such as the EX410SC. Designed for players who are looking for an introduction to bass amplification without cutting corners, the Eden E300 is equipped with a 3-band EQ which provides you with versatile tone-shaping capabilities. Complete with a powder coated steel chassis and a range of input/output connections, the Eden E300 Bass Amplifier Head delivers a bold and transparent tone.
Product Ref: 41138View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Eden E300 works in nearly any live situation, whether you're jamming at a house party, on the line-up at a small festival or ready to take to the stage infront of thousands.
Seasoned professionals and upstarts alike will find something to love about this powerful, feature-packed and road-worthy amplifier head.
Team it with Eden's EX4x10 cabinets, the Eden E-Series E300 will provide years of solid service and legendary Eden tone.
- 300 watts RMS at 4Ω
- 3-band EQ section
- Enhanced control
- Auto compression
- MP3 and Aux inputs
- Front panel DI output
- Headphone output
- Powder coated steel chassis construction (not rack mountable)
- Power Handling: 300W RMS @ 4Ω
- Amp Modes: Mono
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- 1/4'' Input Jack
- 1/4'' Aux In
- XLR Lineout
- 1/4'' Phones Out
- 1/8'' (3.5mm) Input
- Controls: 6 Rotary Knobs
- Dimensions: 3'' x 16.9'' x 9.5'' / 7.6cm x 42.8cm x 24.13cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 16.5lbs / 7.4kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.