Eden EC28 Bass Combo Amp, 180W
Eden EC28 Bass Combo Amp, 180WDetails
The EC28 bass amplifier is ideal for a jam session or more serious rehearsal.
Product Ref: 41136View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With a cabinet design that keeps size and weight to a minimum, the EC28 bass combo amp is perfect for taking along to a rehearsal session or jam, without sacrificing tone.
More power and an increased feature set allow you to use a staple tone and functionality you may be more used to on more serious bass amps.
Features include a 4 Stage EQ with 'Enhance' EW sweep, an on-board compressor with level control and a built-in effects loop. The balanced XLR output means you can used the EC28 combo amp in a conjunction with a desk console or PA system.
Features / Specifications
- Power: 180W RMS
- Speaker: 2x8" Eden Designed 200W power handling
- Cabinet: Custom-tuned and Ported
- Line Input: 3.5mm jack for MP3 or other connectivity
- Headphone Jack: 1/4"
- DI: XLR output
- EQ Section:
- 4 Stage EQ Bass, Mid, Mid Sweep, Treble with Eden 'Enhance' EW sweep
- Onboard compressor with level control
- Dimensions: W 18.5" x H 14.5" x D 14.5"
- Weight: 37.5 lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.