Empress Effects Distortion Pedal
Empress Effects Distortion PedalDetails
The Empress Effects Distortion Pedal offers three unique flavours of distortion including mild, crunch and lead, while retaining a super tight low end and naturally compressing like a high gain amp. Whilst using the Mild setting, it delivers a gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob. The crunch setting is tight, with good bite and ideal for rhythmical playing, whilst the lead setting offers high gain with lots of sustain. Additional features include gain control, two bands of EQ and output control allow you to achieve the perfect tone.
Product Ref: 76748View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Flavour toggle switch allows you to select between 3 flavours of distortion. Whilst using the Mild option you can expect to achieve a gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob. The Crunch setting is great for tight sounding rhythmical playing and also features enough gain to have some edge, but cleans up with lighter playing or by easing back on the volume knob. Finally the Lead setting is ideal for lead parts or for more aggressive music as it benefits from a lot of bite and tight lows with a good amount of sustain. This setting also features a bit of a volume boost to make your parts stand out, a great tool for adding more impact to your performances.
- All Analog Signal Path for optimum clarity
- Three Flavours of Distortion including mild, crunch and lead
- Mild Distortion- gentle break-up that cleans up with your volume knob.
- Crunch Distortion- great for rhythm playing. tight low end with strong bite.
- Lead Distortion- high gain with lots of sustain.
- Hi shelf and low shelf EQs which allow you to tweak your sound
- Can also be used on Bass Guitar
- True bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Small Size unit of approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5"
- Input Impedance: 300k
- Output Impedance: 5k
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 20Hz - 12kHz
- Power Input Voltage: 9V DC (Negative tip)
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 35mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: 1/4" Jack
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height (Enclosure only):1.5"
- Height (including controls): 2"
- Weight:0.5 lbs
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.