Epiphone 1966 SG G-400 Pro Electric Guitar, Cherry
Epiphone 1966 SG G-400 Pro Electric Guitar, CherryDetails
The Epiphone G-400 honours the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock. The limited edition 1966 G-400 PRO gives you the sound and look of a vintage SG without the vintage price tag. The 2 volume and tone controls deliver the variety that you've come to expect from Epiphone. The G-400 is finished in cherry red for a classic look.
Product Ref: 25595View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
When the SG, or "Solid Guitar," was introduced in 1960 as a replacement for the Les Paul Standard, it was called the "fretless wonder" for its low frets and fast action. The twin horn cutaway design was like nothing on the market and its light but balanced weight made it the perfect guitar for stage and studio work. The powerful sound of a humbucker equipped SG has become the go-to guitar for artists such as The Who's Pete Townshend, Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, Paul Weller, AC/DC's Angus Young, Eric Clapton and Derek Trucks of the Allman Brothers Band.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany, Glued-In
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper "D" Profile
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Trapezoid Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Black Imitation Bone (PVC)
- Nut Width: 1.68"
Pickups & Hardware
- Hardware: Nickel
- Headstock: Epiphone Clipped Dovewing Headstock with 60s Era Logo Trussrod Cover: SG PRO
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire Humbucker Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Bridge Pickup Volume with Push/Pull Coil-Tapping
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 Ratio
- Controls: 1-Volume, 1-Tone, Full-Size 500K O Potentiometers
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone All-Metal 3-Way Pickup Selector
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.