Epiphone Inspired By '1964' Texan Electro-Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Epiphone Inspired By '1964' Texan Electro-Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Epiphone Inspired by "1964" Texan electro-acoustic guitar is a reproduction of a vintage classic. The orginal 1964 Texan is the guitar Paul McCartney used to write and record 'Yesterday'. This reproduction combines all the great features of the original with modern updates for today's musician, including a Shadow NanoFlex pickup system for great-sounding, truly acoustic tone.
Product Ref: 31249View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone Texan features the classic 'Advanced Jumbo' body shape, which has a more rounded upper bout and larger lower bout compared to a standard dreadnought. This gives a more balanced tone, with shimmering highs, deeper lows and a clearer mid-range, making it perfect for singer/songwriters and solo performers.
This guitar comes with a premium Solid Spruce top and Solid Mahogany back, with mahogany sides. The spruce not only sounds great straight out of the box but improves with age and playing time, so you have no excuse not to keep playing your Texan.
Mounted inside the sound hole, the Shadow Sonic preamp has an easy-access volume control and high and low EQ controls, plus a "phase" switch to cut feedback without affecting your tone. The Shadow NanoFlex pickup senses the vibrations of the strings and the movements of the soundboard simultaneously, for a truly 'acoustic' tone with no signal loss and no hum.
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Binding: 5-Ply White and Black
- Bridge: Rosewood, Reverse Belly
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1960s SlimTaper™
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Parallelograms
- Radius: 14"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 20 Medium
- Nut Width: 1.68"
Electronics & Hardware:
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Vintage-Style, 14:1 Ratio with Small Cream Buttons
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Pickup: Shadow™ NanoFlex™ Low-Impedance Pickup
- Preamp: Shadow™ Sonic soundhole mounted system
- Master Volume
- Phase (feedback cancellation)
- High EQ
- Low EQ
- Low Battery Indicator
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.