Epiphone Les Paul Custom Inspired by 1955, Ebony
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Inspired by 1955, EbonyDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Inspired by 1955, is a historic reissue of one of the most popular Les Pauls ever made and boasts a vintage-style look. Made from solid Mahogany and a Ebony fretboard, this guitar provides you with a classic tone from a classic era. Featuring Gibson USA Soapbar P-90 pickups, gold hardware, an Ebony fretboard, and a vintage style hard case, this guitar makes the perfect companion for any guitarist.
Product Ref: 74797View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Vintage Look
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom Inspired by 1955 is a historic reissue of the original "tuxedo" Les Paul that was designed to stand out from the crowd, which later became one of the most popular Les Pauls ever made. This new edition features the same profile of the 50s era Les Paul customs, with a solid Mahogany body and a gloss Ebony finish. Keeping in style with the vintage look, the Mahogany neck boasts a 50s style rounded "C" profile. This neck is then glued deep into the body with Titebond glue, allowing the entire instrument to resonate as a single piece of wood.
The new Epiphone Les Paul Custom is a classic Les Paul design with vintage touches that reflect a great attention to detail. The striking Ebony gloss finish is highlighted with an ivory colour trim, and compliments the Ebony fretboard with single layer ivory colour binding. Featuring vintage-style split diamond pearloid inlays, which again provide this guitar with the 1955 inspired look.
To achieve that classic tone, this vintage-style guitar is powered by Gibson USA Soapbar P-90 pickups, complete with gold pole screws. These powerful pickups are extemely versatile, and are renowned for being the most powerful single-coil pickups ever made. Each pickup can be individually controlled with tone and volume "Top Hat" knobs, which also add an edge of simplicity to the overall design.
Finished with gold details, this vintage style guitar comes with Epiphone's heavy-duty non-rotating 1/4" output jack with a square jack plate, a LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, and deluxe machine heads. As well as the gold attention to detail, the guitar also features a dual action truss rod, which has a 2-layer black & white cover with "1955 Les Paul Custom" in white.
- Vintage style “tuxedo” Les Paul
- Vintage style hard case Included
- Gibson USA Soapbar P-90 pickups
- Ebony fretboard and Aged Gloss Ebony Finish
- Deluxe Machine Heads
- Includes Warranty
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Colour: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1950s Rounded-C
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable; Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-layer; Black/White; "1955 Les Paul Custom" in White
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid
- Fretboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Nut: Ivory PVC
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock Inlay: "Split Diamond" in Pearloid; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Gold
- Neck Pickup : Gibson USA Soapbar P-90
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA Soapbar P-90
- Output Jack : Heavy-Duty, Non-Rotating 1/4" with Square Jack Plate
- Controls: 2 x Volume/2 x Tone/3-Way Toggle Switch
- Machine Heads: Epiphone "Deluxe"; 18:1 ratio
- String Gauge: D'Addario® 10-46
- Vintage-Style Hard Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.