Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar, Alpine White
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar, Alpine WhiteDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO Electric Guitar is an iconic and visually stunning instrument with an excellent sound quality. Featuring a solid Mahogany body with a Maple veneer, explosive ProBucker-2 and -3 pickups with coil tapping and a 60s-style SlimTaper? Mahogany neck, this versatile guitar delivers all of the classic Les Paul tones you love and plenty more besides, while the gorgeous Alpine White finish and distinctive Custom-style "split diamond" pearloid inlay ensure that it looks every bit as good as it sounds.
Product Ref: 12791View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Les Paul Custom PRO features a solid Mahogany body with a Maple veneer, Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard, providing it with rich sustain and a smooth, full-bodied tone. The neck's classic 1960s SlimTaper™ profile is ergonomic and comfortable, offering effortless playability as well as giving the neck an authentic vintage feel. The guitar is equipped with stylish gold hardware, including gold Grover® machine heads and a LockTone Tune-o-matic™ fully adjustable bridge and StopBar tailpiece, which provide excellent tuning stability and supreme control over your guitar's intonation.
Made with high quality Alnico II magnets, the guitar's ProBucker™ pickups deliver a wonderfully balanced vintage sound, with a rich, warm low end and sparkling highs. In the neck position, the ProBucker-2™ pickup provides solid rhythm tones, while the ProBucker-3™ bridge pickup is slightly overwound to add a little extra bite when playing lead. Both pickups feature coil tapping, controlled by a push/pull volume control, allowing them to achieve a range of crisp single-coil tones in addition to the classic fat humbucker sound.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Bridge: Locking Tune-o-matic™
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Binding Body: 5 ply white/black
- Binding Neck: 1 ply white
- Finish: Alpine White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Glued in
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ "D"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid block
- Headstock Inlay: Split diamond
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.68"
Hardware & Electronics
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: Neck pickup with push/pull coil tapping, Bridge pickup with push/pull coil tapping, Neck pickup tone, Bridge pickup tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® 14:1
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.