Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Electric Guitar, Midnight Sapphire
Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Electric Guitar, Midnight SapphireDetails
Product Ref: 21806View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Great Les Paul Design
Crafted from a piece of mahogany with a carved hard maple top, the Epiphone’s body delivers a beautifully warm tone with plenty of resonance for creating searing leads. Its classic Les Paul shape embodies the essence of the original ones created by Les Paul himself, and combines it with the high-quality craftsmanship of Epiphone. Its LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar delivering excellent articulation and string stability, while the Grover locking tuners deliver incredible fast and stable tuning.
Stunning Mahogany Neck & Rosewood Fingerboard
The Tribute Les Paul is also equipped with a stunning mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard, helping expand the body’s rich tonal properties with extra focus and warmth. The neck provides an incredibly focused midrange for a thick, meaty mid-section, while the fingerboard adds plenty of depth by expanding the lows and highs. The combination of mahogany and rosewood offers a well-balanced tone with a beautifully dynamic range and overtones which stack up to offer a luscious bloom for extra girth.
Comfortable SlimTaper Profile
Its classic 1960s SlimTaper neck profile is designed with a comfortable ‘’D’’ shape to provide incredible comfort while playing. Originally introduced and made famous by many 1960s era, Kalamazoo-made Gibson and Epiphone guitars, the profile is designed with the perfect thickness for a stable neck and a comfortably, speedy performance. The neck also features the vintage ‘’deep set’’ joint which was mostly featured on the original Les Pauls, further adding to the classic design of the Epiphone Tribute.
Gibson USA '57 Classic Humbuckers
To deliver its truly vintage tones and powerful dynamics, the Les Paul Tribute Plus is equipped with authentic Gibson USA ’57 classic humbuckers to ensure players can capture everything the guitar has to offer. The ’57 classic and ’57 classic plus pickups have been designed to faithfully recreate the tone and feel of Gibson’s famous PAF humbuckers which helped define the Les Paul sound. The ’57 classic plus bridge pickup is designed with a slightly higher output than the neck pickup, delivering powerful leads for players to create destructing power chords. Both pickups are equipped with independent volume and tone controls, with a push-pull function to switching between beautiful single-coil sounds and powerful humbucking tones.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Carved Hard Maple w/AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Body: Mahogany
- Binding: 1 ply Cream
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic w/Stopbar
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Midnight Sapphire
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 1960's SlimTaper D
- Neck Joint: Vintage ‘’Deep-Set’’
- Scale Length: 24.75’’
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12’’
- Frets: 22 Medium-Jumbo
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Trapezoids
- Nut Width: 1.68''
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Plus Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone (Push/Pull), Switchcraft 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Electronics: Mallory-150 Tone Capacitors
- Machine Heads: Grover Locking Rotomatic 106 Series; 16:1 Ratio
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: D’Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46 Gauges
- Case Included: Premium Hardshell
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.