Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Amp
Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb AmpDetails
The Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Amp is a 22 Watt amp ideal for rock, blues or country musicians looking for a versatile workhorse they can use for practice then crank up at gigs or in the studio. Producing fat, snappy guitar tones, the 65 Fender Deluxe Reverb can be heard on many classic recordings. Equipped with an additional footswitch to switch between dual modes, including vibrato and reverb and featuring a full host of controls to achieve the ultimate tone. Its lightweight design and carry handle means it is portable to carry, and is the perfect accessory for any guitarist.
Product Ref: 0177View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb Amp is heavily equipped with the perfect tools to provide you with a high quality tone, and a high powered projection. Including a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12" 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker, this amp will give you all the power you need when you want it. Also includes dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off.
Classic Fender Appearance
As well as featuring the perfect sound and projection, the 65 Deluxe Reverb Amp is complete with a full host of features that maintain its classic Fender status and quality. Featuring the classic Fender silver grille cloth and the black textured vinyl covering, the 65 Deluxe Reverb Amp will look great on any stage. Another classic feature are the vintage-style skirted black plastic control knobs, which allow you to effortlessly tweak them for the perfect tone and volume.
Due to the manufacture of these amps which are hard wired with specific UK plugs fitted, they are for sale in the UK only.
- Classic Fender appointments including silver grille cloth, black textured vinyl covering
- Equipped with a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tube
- Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic control knobs
- Additional footswitch for dual channel switching including reverb and vibrato
- Ideal for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio
- Series:Vintage Reissue
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Colour:Black and Silver
- Weight:42 lbs
- Height:17.5" (44.45cm)
- Controls:Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Effects Loop:NA
- Inputs:Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Channels:Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Rectifier:Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage:22 Watts
- Cabinet Material:7-Ply 5/8" Birch Plywood
- Handle:Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Front Panel:Blackface™ Style
- Control Knobs:Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes:4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes:2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch: 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.