Fender Classic Series 50s Telecaster, 2-Color Sunburst
Fender Classic Series 50s Telecaster, 2-Color SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 0090View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
String Through Construction
The Classic Series 50s Tele incorporates a string-thru body construction to provide improved tonality and sustain by transferring both vibrations and resonance from the string to the body as it goes over the vintage-style bridge and passes through the body.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut the Classic Series Tele delivers an increased resonance and brighter tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq materials used to construct guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
Unrivaled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivaled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Telecaster
The rich history of Fender guitars begins with the Telecaster. An indispensable instrument, the Telecaster was the world's first successful solid-body electric guitar. Perfected after two years of development - and a name change or two - the Telecaster debuted in February 1951 and began its steady ascent towards the stage and studio. Ingeniously engineered with the ability to be heard both loud and clear, it was a marvel of simple design elegance and workhorse functionality.
- Model Number: 0131202303
- Series: Classic
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Telecaster
- Body: Ash
- Bridge: Vintage Style Strings-Thru-Body
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 2-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: "C"
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 21 Vintage Style
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.625"
- Inlays: Black Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Style Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume/Master Tone/3-Way Switch
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Switch Tip: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Saddles: Chrome Barrel
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Super 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.