Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Guitar, 3-Tone Sunburst
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass Guitar, 3-Tone SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 75966View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Deluxe Jazz Bass has an Alder body, delivering a strong, full-bodied sound with beefy mids and excellent lows. The wood offers sizzling highs with an incredible sustain, combined with the semi-hollow design produces an improved tele sound. The 4-saddle HiMass bridge improves the sustain and resonance of each note, enhancing the basses attack to create a powerful tone that’s full of personality. The bass also features vintage style, black plastic control knobs, a black pickguard, nickel/chrome hardware, and a 3-tone sunburst finish.
Maple Neck and Fingerboard
The Maple neck and fingerboard combination adds tightness and cut to the guitars overall tone, delivering sizzling highs and firm lows. The two piece of Maple work together to produce bright characteristics with a snappy attack in the midrange. When the string are hit hard, the wood offers a punchy tones, with a slight gnarly edge to it, but can provide excellent clarity with light to medium playing. Its modern “C” shape offers a comfortable play, while its 12” radius and 20 medium jumbo frets provide a familiar feel when playing.
Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups
The Fender Jazz Bass features a pair of Vintage Noisless Jazz Bass pickups positioned in the bridge and middle positions, producing incredible growls and a powerful sonic personality. The bright, full tones of the pickups cut through the mix easily, allowing the bass to be heard clearly while retaining its punch and low end. Also featuring active/passive switching, the Deluxe bass can access both vintage and modern voices, while its 3-band EQ allows control over the treble, mids, and bass.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut the Deluxe Jazz Bass delivers an increased resonance and brighter tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq materials used to construct guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Fender HiMass
- Scale: 34"
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: 3-Tone Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: “C”
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 12”
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.5” (38.1mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Duel Coil Noiseless Jazz
- Middle Pickup: Duel Coil Noiseless Jazz
- Controls: Volume/Pan Control/3-Band EQ
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking w/ Vintage Style Button
- Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware: Nickle/Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.