Fender PM-2 Deluxe Parlour Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender PM-2 Deluxe Parlour Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 67372View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Design, Modern Build
For decades Fender has steadily updated, refined and redirected its method of producing acoustic guitars to match and inspire each generation of musicians. The Paramount series takes influences from the past with the design from a 60s checkerboard rosette to the 70s inspired bridge. The PM-2’s parlor shape adds to the vintage sound with its folk, traditional tone which functions especially well with finger-picking styles. When combined with the modern, more accurate building quality and reliable resources, the Paramount series will last long into your playing career.
Versatile Sound at an Affordable Price
Fender prides itself on making great sound for a variety of situations. The Paramount series of guitars is ideal for many situations. As a home guitar, it provides a light tone and solid build suitable for people learning or honing their skills. As a studio guitar, its ‘C’ shaped neck and Ebony fingerboard give it the versatility for all playing styles, whilst the classic dreadnought body shape makes it suitable for all genres. As a live or busking guitar, the Paramount has the bright tone and projection to be picked up by an audience. The Fender Paramount series have the versatility for all styles of player to confidently record, use live, or just practise with.
SpecificationsBody and Bridge
- Scale Length: 628 mm (24.7’’)
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped X Frame
- Body Top Material: Solid ‘A’ Sitka Spruce
- Back and Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Natural, High Gloss
- Rosette: Fender 60s Checkerboard
- Bridge: Ebony with Compensated Bone Saddle
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Frets: 19
- Finish: High Gloss
- Tuning Machines: Nickel with Aged Black Buttons
- Hardware: Nickel
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.