Fender Rumble 15 V3 Bass Combo Amp
Fender Rumble 15 V3 Bass Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 42790View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Perfect For Bassists
The Rumble series from Fender are perfect for any level of bassists, and offer a range of sizes depending on whether you need a small practise amp, or something bigger for gigging. Each Rumble Bass Combo is re-engineered to be compact, portable and lightweight, delivering an enormous Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features. The Fender Rumble 15 delivers 15 watts of pure Fender bass tone, perfect for small jamming sessions and beginners who are just starting out. Achieving the ideal tone is easy, with its top-mounted control panel with ivory “soft touch radio” control knobs, and a three-band EQ.
- Powered with 15 Watts, perfect for home practise and intimate jamming sessions
- Equipped with 8'' Fender Special Design Speaker
- Simple Three-band EQ allows for tonal shaping
- Top-mount control panel with ivory “soft touch radio” control knobs
- Includes headphone output jack for convenient personal listening
- Lightweight construction allows for easy transportation
- Sealed enclosure with removable grille
- Comfortable integrated handle makes it easy to carry
- Easily connect with digital media players using the 1/8'' stereo auxiliary input
- Decorated with classic Fender ornate appointments
- Wattage: 15 Watts at 8 ohms
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Amp Weight: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
- Amp Height: 14.96" (37.99 cm)
- Amp Width: 14.96" (37.99 cm)
- Amp Length: 8" (20.32 cm)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.