Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH, Pau Ferro, Olympic White
Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH, Pau Ferro, Olympic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 92501View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Stylish Alder Jazzmaster Body
The Standard Jazzmaster features a solid alder body, renowned for producing a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950's, as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. As well as offering a superb resonant tone, alder is also lightweight to ensure guitarists can play for ages without straining their shoulder. For aesthetic appeal, players can benefit from the Gloss Polyurethane coating which protects the guitar from wear and tear, while offering a smooth texture.
Blacktop Open Coil Pickups
Armed with two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups, the Fender Jazzmaster is perfect for modern guitarists who want a heavy and aggressive tone. The humbuckers are designed with chrome/black bobbins that deliver massive high-gain power, suitable for hard playing and musical styles. Sleek and supercharged, the Jazzmaster HH is built to match the intensity of any playing style.
Push/Pull Coil Tap
Also incorporating a push/pull pickup coil tap, the Fender guitar provides players with a huge amount of tonal options. With the option to switch the pickup settings from a standard humbucking mode to a single coil, the Jazzmaster becomes an extremely versatile guitar excellent for live situations when an array of tones are required.
The History of the Jazzmaster
First introduced at the 1958 NAMM Show with a great deal of chrome and controls, the Jazzmaster was originally designed for traditional jazz musicians. However, it soon found itself embraced by reverb-drenched surf guitarists in the '60s, lip-curling punks in the '70s and legions of alt-indie from the late '80s onwards. Fender's first dual-circuit instrument, the Jazzmaster provided a new level of versatility while the traditional wide and flat pickups produced a broad tonality with less bite and a subtler attack than most single-coil pickups. A first choice among players worldwide, there is nothing that can come close to the naturally comfort, remarkable tonal versatility and character the Jazzmaster guitar offers.
- Model Number: 0149503505
- Series: Standard
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Shape: Jazzmaster
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Synchronised Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Olympic White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Modern ‘’C’’
- Scale Length: 25.5’’
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5’’
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: White Dots
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65’’
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone (Push/Pull)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Position 1 (Up): Neck Pickup
- Position 2 (Middle): Neck & Bridge Pickups
- Position 3 (Down): Bridge Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.