Fender T-Bucket 400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Natural
Fender T-Bucket 400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Fender T-Bucket 400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is beautifully crafted with a stunning laminated flame maple top, along with a contrasting laminated lacewood body. The 400CE is equipped with an on-board Fishman Isys? III pickup system with an active preamp, and a sidemount featuring a built-in tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue. In addition to delivering the perfect looks and sound, the 400CE also features a full host of ornate details that adds to the prestige of this stunning instrument. A perfect choice for beginners due to its affordable price and versatile tone.
Product Ref: 78990View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Beautiful Choice of Tonewoods
The Fender T-Bucket 400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar features a stunning laminated flame maple top that yields a loud, projective and sustained tone. This is elegantly contrasted with the laminated lacewood body with adds rich clarity to the mix, and delivers a truly versatile tone.
Dreadnought Cutaway Body Shape
The Fender T-Bucket 400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar features the renowned dreadnought cutaway body shape, offering deep lows and crisp highs, along with a snappy midrange. This particular type of body shape is very popular especially with bluegrass and folk players, due to it delivering a more evenly balanced tone across the entire tonal spectrum. Its cutaway design also provides easier access to the higher frets, and offers extreme comfort. With an affordable price tag, the new 400CE is the perfect choice for a first guitar.
Comfortable Neck Profile
Sporting a comfortable C shaped neck profile , the Fender T-Bucket 400CE offers comfort and ease of playing. The renowned C shape is the most common type of guitar neck profile, due to its comfort and that it can accommodate most playing styles.
Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp & Tuner
The Fender T-Bucket 400CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is equipped with an active onboard preamp with a side mount including controls fore volume, bass, middle, treble , along with a built-in tuner. These tone shaping controls allow you to achieve the ultimate tone for live performances. The sidemount also features a low battery indicator, which will last for 11 hours with a 9-volt battery. The perfect choice for a travelling musician, due to its immense versatility and price range.
GraphTech Nubone Nut
Unlike a standard plastic or bone nut which tends to be too soft of too brittle, the 400CE features a Nubone nut manufactured from a highly resonant TUSQ material that delivers a killer tone and sustain. With 20 years of research and development, the Nubone nut was especially designed to enhance tone. Manufactured under high heat and pressure, this unique material outperforms plastic in many ways including its hardness, workability, appearance, guitar performance, odorless and its strength. In addition, Nubone delivers clear highs , a nice low end with overall fullness and a balanced sound that has increased harmonics and volume.
- Equipped with Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue
- Quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding premium-grade maple top
- Premium-grade lacewood back adds a striking look and works in tandem with the maple top to create full, well-balanced sound
- Bound maple neck sports a comfortable “C”-shaped profile that works well for any playing style
- GraphTech® NuBone™ nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues
- The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation
- Perfect for use within the studio, and also live performances.
- Stunning fingerboard inlays with unique headstock graphics
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Material: Laminated Lacewood Back and Sides
- Top Material: Laminated Flame Maple Top
- Bracing:Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with Aged White Outline
- Body Binding: Tortoiseshell
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Laminated Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot with "F" Inlay at 12th Fret
Harware & Electronics
- Electronics: Fishman® Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Bridge: Rosewood-Based Vintage-Style Fender® "Viking" Bridge with Compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® 880L (.012-.052 Gauge)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.