Freshman Songwriter OM Acoustic Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst
Freshman Songwriter OM Acoustic Guitar, Tobacco SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 50426View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Tone and Sound
The OM body of the SONGO was designed to guarantee a balanced clarity of tone from the crisp top end, through the well-defined mids, to the surprisingly full bottom end. The SONGO's refreshing, welcoming personality suits fingerstylists, but takes on a whole new character when you start to strum. Any professional guitarist will tell you that this can only be achieved with the right choice in timbers.
Build and Finish
Using a higher grade of tonewood than you would ever expect to find in this price bracket, the all solid SONGO features a beautiful AA Grade Sitka Spruce top, and select Mahogany back and sides, all subtly bound with Mahogany and finished with Herringbone purfling. These higher grade woods will age perfectly, rewarding you every time you play, with clean lines and flawless finish a hallmark of the series.
More About Freshman Guitars
Freshman Guitars design award-winning acoustic guitars in Scotland. Every one of their guitars is inspected in the UK, and comes with a lifetime warranty. Awards include multiple Best Buys from Total Guitar and the highest ever score awarded to an electro-acoustic from Acoustic magazine.
"Simply oozes character and warmth... Strings ring out with a lovely, piano-like clarity and a pleasing depth of tone... The overall tone is without doubt up there with the best." Acoustic Magazine, 4.5 out of 5 - Excellent
Body & Bridge
- Body Type: OM Body Acoustic
- Top Wood: Solid Canadian 'AA' Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back/Side Wood: Solid Select Mahogany
- Finish: Tobacco Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Mahogany
- Purfling & Rosette: Herringbone
- Hardware: Gold Bespoke Machine Heads
- Back Centre: Herringbone
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.