Gibson Les Paul Classic T Electric Guitar, Gold Top (2017)
Gibson Les Paul Classic T Electric Guitar, Gold Top (2017)Details
Product Ref: 79244View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Modern Take on a Les Paul from The '60s
The Les Paul Classic 2017 T riffs on the beloved guitars of the ’60s and ’70s while adding modern upgrades for tone and playability, yielding a true Classic with contemporary twists. Equipped with classic Les Paul appointments including gold speed control knobs, Grover locking kidney tuners, nickel hardware, white pickguard, and traditional acrylic trapezoid inlays, the Gibson Les Paul Classic T Electric Guitar provides a traditional appearance for the modern player.
9-Hole Weight Relief
Lighter than ever, the 2017 Les Paul Classic T benefits from an ultra-modern weight relief chambered body for comfort and enhanced resonance. This weight-relief process involves routing nine round holes in the mahogany body before the stunning A Grade maple top is attached. These holes are strategically placed in the lower bouts on the bass-side of the guitar, offering you a comfortable-lightweight guitar that can be played all night long.
Slim Taper Neck Profile For The Optimum Comfort
As well as offering a comfortable lightweight mahogany body, the Gibson Les Paul Classic T Electric Guitar also features a slim tapered neck profile. This mahogany neck offers the ultimate comfort with its slim profile, and allows for fast and comfortable soloing. As well as providing fluid hand flexibility, the mahogany neck is fused to the mahogany body using a mortise an tenon joint, and a provides a traditional neck heel and the ultimate resonance.
Zebra '57 Classic Humbuckers
The Gibson Les Paul Classic T Electric Guitar is equipped with a set of 57 Classic humbucker pickups, which are almost as iconic as the Les Paul guitar itself. Based on the original PAF humbucker pickup, today's Zebra '57 Classics are designed to the same specs as the pickup that started it all back in the 1950s. Players can enjoy warm and balanced clean tones, with plenty of crunch and attack for the harder stuff. Controlling these pickups is easy, with the two volume and two tone control knobs. All four controls are hand-wired with orange drop capacitors which provide stability, precision and an overall consistent tone.
This stunning Les Paul includes Gibson’s classic hardshell case for portability and storage. If that's not enough, it also comes with a premium leather strap, Gibson’s multi-tool, and a polishing cloth, which is everything you need to get you started!
- Zebra Style ’57 Classic and ’57 Classic+ Humbuckers Deliver PAF Style Tones
- Includes Gibson’s Classic Hardshell Case for Portability and Storage
- Slim Taper Neck Profile Offer Fluid Hand Movement
- Grover Locking Tuners Provide Excellent Tuning Stability
- Wired ABR Bridge Creates Vintage Sustain and Look
- Includes Two Volume and Two Tone Controls
- A Lightweight Mahogany Body and Neck Offers the Ultimate Comfort
- Controls are Hand-Wired with Orange Drop Capacitors
- Includes Premium Leather Strap, Gibson’s Multi-Tool, and a Polishing Cloth
Body & Bridge
- Series: Core T
- Style: Les Paul Classic
- Top: A Grade Plain Maple
- Body: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: 9 Hole
- Bridge: Wired ABR
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar w/Steel Posts
- Binding: Cream
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Gold Top
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Width: 1.695"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Frets: 22
- Nut: Nylon
- Heel: Traditional
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Bridge Pickup: Zebra ’57 Classic+ Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Zebra ’57 Classic Humbucker
- Controls: 2x Volumes/2x Tones/1x Toggle Switch
- Tuning Machines: Grover Locking Kidneys
- Control knobs: Gold Speed Knobs
- Pickguard: White
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case: Classic Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories: Premium Leather Strap/Gibson Multi-Tool/Polishing Cloth
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.