Gibson Songwriter Studio Acoustic Guitar
Gibson Songwriter Studio Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Gibson Songwriter Studio Acoustic Guitar is Gibson's modern Rosewood dreadnought with a superior dynamic range. The Songwriter combines the bracing patterns of the 1930's original dreadnought shape, which has gained popular acclaim over the past ten years. Featuring a Sitka Spruce top with Indian Rosewood back and sides, with mother-of-pearl inlays for added detail. The Rosewood back and sides are simply stunning and produces a rich tone that will resonate throughout your whole body. Additional features include a LR Baggs Element VTC pickup , and Plek technology fretwork for ultimate plug and play ease. This revolutionary guitar also includes a black hardshell case for storage and transportation.
Product Ref: 75220View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
With any Gibson guitar, they always make they offer a quality product to their customers. This includes making sure the fit and finish are as clean as possible to ensure you receive the best experience. With the new Songwriter, Gibson have used a new sandpaper and polishing compounds for the best finish on all tonewood surfaces. They have also improved the fingerboard edge by making it smoother, therefore allowing your fingers to glide freely and achieve a natural feel.
Another great improvement is the newly introduced Plek technology from Germany. The benefits of this new technology create the finest playing surface possible, and ensure the frets always give you an optimum playing experience.
A Guitar with a Quality Tone
The Songwriter provides a supreme tonal quality. First introduced in 2003, it combines Gibson's time-honoured bracing patterns of the 1930's with the original dreadnought shape. The stunning Sitka Spruce top and Rosewood back and sides gives the Songwriter a rich midrange with plenty of high end definition, making sure each individual note is heard. This benefits guitarists who use a lot of dynamics or enjoys a fingerpicking style, as it lets every nuance of your playing come through. Another great feature of the tonewood is that the residual is so long you can hear it ringing for a while after playing a note.
LR Baggs VTC Pickup
The LR Baggs VTC pickup system delivers performance previously unattainable from any other pickup. The streamlined and efficient design includes a tiny thumb-wheel volume control which is just inside the sound-hole. This clever system delivers a robust, lively, and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
- Truss Rod Cover: New 2016 engraved truss rod cover
- LR Baggs Element VTC for ultimate plug and play ease
- Fingerboard edge is softened to comfortably fit the contour of the player's hand
- Smooth hand rubbed and oiled fingerboard and bridge
- Premium Setup and Good Quality
Body & Bridge
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood with Tusq saddle
- Finish Colour: Antique Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile:Round
- Fingerboard Radius:30.48 cm / 12 "
- Number of Frets: 20
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Paralellogram
- Truss Rod:Single Action
- Nut Material: Tusq
- Nut Width:4.38 cm / 1.725"
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs VTC Pickup System
- Output Jack Style: 1/4" mono
- Tuning Keys: Gold Grover Rotomatics
- Tuning Ratio:14:01
- Pick Guard Style: Custom Line Tortoise
- Case: Black Hard Shell Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.