Greg Bennett Corsair CR-13 Bass Guitar, Wine Red
Greg Bennett Corsair CR-13 Bass Guitar, Wine RedDetails
Product Ref: 61586View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Mahogany Body & Maple Neck
The Corsair CR-13 Bass Guitar incorporates a Mahogany body and Maple neck construction to offer a resonant, warm and rich tonality. Heavier in weight than Basswood or Ash, Mahogany is a dense wood which adds to the bass and low middle response helping to produce a thicker and rounded tone. The neck is a speedy Maple wood which produces bright dynamics and a quick note attack.
Compact 30 Inch Scale Length
Incorporating a compact scaled down size the Corsair CR-13 provides a lightening quick playability with 20 easily accessible fret thanks to the stylish double cutaway body shape. With the scale length measuring at just 30 inches the CR-13 is perfect for younger players or bassists who prefer a compact playability.
Featuring a miniature headstock with a backwards angled tilt the Greg Bennett Corsair offers three major benefits to improve the overall feel, playability and performance of the CR-13. The first benefit is the neck becomes much lighter and offers a more evenly balanced weight distribution perfect for live performance. Secondly, the carefully designed headstock angle delivers more string bearing pressure at the nut to improve tuning stability and performance. Lastly the reduced area between the nut and tuning peg minimizes the amount of energy taken from the string allowing an increased resonance and powerful response.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Wine Red
- Binding: None
- Bridge: Vintage Stop Tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Offset White Dots
- Scale Length: 30"
- Nut: Black
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Bridge Pickup: PBF P Style Pickup
- Neck Pickup: JBF Jazz Style (Split Coil) Pickup
- Tuners: Diecast
- Pickguard: White
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.