Hagstrom Pat Smear Signature Electric Guitar, Black Gloss
Hagstrom Pat Smear Signature Electric Guitar, Black GlossDetails
Pat Smear, known of Foo Fighters fame, combined his own style with his favourite classic and modern Hagstrom models to present the Hagstrom 'Pat Smear' Signature guitar.
Product Ref: 33337View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Pat Smear needed a guitar that had plenty of sustain and attack, to generate explosive tone to compliment one of Rock music's biggest bands in music today.
The Pat Smear Signature is built on a mahogany body and set neck, capped with a maple top, providing the basis for its rich, complex and exciting tone. Each guitar is built with the same specifications that Pat prefers for his guitars which have graced stages all around the world. Pat demanded a 'workhorse' guitar that would never let him down and the Pat Smear Signature proves it can hold its own against extensive touring.
The special design is a custom hybrid of a classic 1970's Hagstrom model and the modern-day F-200. The Custom 58 pickups were chosen specifically by Pat to voice this versatile instrument in order to produce a steady and solid tone.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Mahogany with Custom Carved Maple Top
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Stop Tail
- Colour: Gloss Black
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Fretboard: Resinator Fingerboard
- Inlays: Hagstrom Pearl Block Position Marks
- Nut Width 43mm
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58
- Pickup switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Tuners Hagstrom 18:1 Die-Cast
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.