Hagstrom Ultra Swede, Cosmic Blackburst
Hagstrom Ultra Swede, Cosmic BlackburstDetails
Hagstrom electric guitars are legendary among guitarists because of their playability, beauty, and durability. Since 1958, Hagstrom has been combining legendary design with premium materials, unique hardware, and innovative manufacturing techniques to create these magnificent guitars. Find out why Hagstrom's revolutionary neck design makes all the difference in providing you with a dream-come-true guitar playing experience today.
Product Ref: 18314View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All new Hagstrom electric guitars include the patented H-Expander Truss Rod. Providing tension at either end and running the entire length of the neck, the rigid yet lightweight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck, two factors that were instrumental in earning Hagstrom its reputation as the world's fastest playing guitar.
The fretboard is made from Hagstrom?s own Resinator Wood, a composite wood that is homogeneous in nature and is more stable than any standard wood product. It is the perfect fingerboard material in that it eliminates wolf tones or hot spots, and it has an articulate sound like high quality Ebony, but without the problems associated with Ebony.
With unique aesthetics and ensuring accurate tuning, Hagstrom's exclusive 18:1 gear ratio machine heads are featured on all electric models. Fixed bridge guitars get the Hagstrom Block Stop Tailpiece, another Hagstrom original, that drives the wood of the guitar body with uninhibited string energy generating maximum tone and sustain. On XL Series and F Series guitars, the Full Contact System tremolo bridge (FCS-1) offers more contiguous contact than any other tremolo bridge on the market. All guitars feature the Self-lubricating Graphite Composite Nut that further ensures increased sustain and vibration through improved transfer of energy to the neck.
Hagstrom uses only the finest select tone woods and figured wood stocks to enhance the sound and beauty of each instrument. Carefully selected hard tropical Mahogany tone woods are used on the body to produce a powerful and warm sound, and North American Hard Rock Maple provides a bright articulate tone.
Hagstrom guitars feature a high grade polyester finish which is much harder, smoother and denser while also producing much better sonic performance than polyurethane finishes used by other guitar companies.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: 2 pcs Mahogany body maple cap
- Binding:Flame Maple Binding
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic w/ Hagstrom Stop Tail Piece, 6 individual brass string blocks
- Neck: Set in Neck - Maple
- Fingerboard: Resinator Wood with Hagstrom Select Block Pearl/Abalone Markers
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
- Scale Length: 24.75" Scale (628mm)
- Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58 w/o cover,
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom 18:1 Die Cast
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Controls: 1 x Volume / 1x Tone / Mini Toggle coil tap switch
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.