Hartke HyDrive 115 Bass Cabinet
Hartke HyDrive 115 Bass CabinetDetails
The Hartke HyDrive 115 Bass Cabinet has a specially tuned and ported cabinet that is equipped with Hartke's patented HyDrive speaker technology. Providing you with the warm tone of traditional paper cones and the clear, punchy attack of aluminium, the HyDrive 115 features a 15" 500 watt low-frequency driver and a 1" titanium compression driver. Offering 8-ohms impedance and parallel inputs, the HyDrive 115 delivers portable, powerful tones that keep you gigging night after night.
Product Ref: 12811View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Gig Ready Cab
The HyDrive 115's reserve power, steel grill, inset side handles, and removable wheels create an incredible roadworthy cab that makes it an excellent gigging amp. In addition, the HyDrive 115 is built with high quality birch plywood with extensive bracing and dado joinery, encasing true sonic quality within a rigid, yet lightweight enclosure. Featuring 500 watts of devastating power, and a lightweight 15” bass speaker, the HyDrive will keep you performing night after night.
Built for Power
With its patented hybrid 15 inch speaker producing 500 watts of power, the HyDrive 115 features a specially designed cabinet that properly transfers its sound to deliver incredible tones. The cabinet is design to extend the low frequencies and provide a powerful bass response, providing an excellent tone dispersal with great precision and articulation. Combine the 115 with the HyDrive 410 to create a classic two-cabinet rig that delivers thundering tones that will shake the earth.
The HyDrive Series
Hartke's HyDrive series offers and amplifier designed with the best of both worlds, providing the warm tones of traditional paper cones with the clear, punchy attack of aluminium. The hyDrive's patented hybrid cone technology provides a speaker that uses a paper cone on the outside that pushes warm, deep low frequencies, with an inner aluminium cone that provides sweet highs and mids that cut. This combination results in a bass speaker that improves on sound to further enhance your playing.
- 1 x 500W 15'' Heavy Duty Low Frequency Hybrid Cone Offers the Best of Aluminium and Paper
- High Frequency Attenuation Switch (On/-6 dB/Off)
- Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction Keeps the Electronics Secure
- Perforated Steel Grille Protects the Speakers
- Recessed Metal Carrying Handle For Easy Transportation
- Cabinet Type: Vented Bass Enclosure
- System Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 15'' Hybrid Cone with Neodymium
- High Frequency Driver: 1'' Compression Driver with Level Control
- Voice Coil: 3''
- Sensitivity: 98 dB at 1 W/1m
- Power Handling: 500 Watt RMS
- Input Connectors: Dual SpeakON and 1/4'' Jack
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 17kHz
- Controls: High Frequency Attenuation On/-6 dB/Off
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch Plywood
- Height: 25” (681mm)
- Width: 25” (681mm)
- Depth: 15” (381mm)
- Weight: 61lbs (28kg)
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.