Hartke Kickback 15 Bass Combo Amp
Hartke Kickback 15 Bass Combo AmpDetails
Product Ref: 69825View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hartke has revamped its acclaimed Kickback 15 Bass Combo with a new high-powered, lightweight design. Retaining the classic enclosure, the Kickback KB15 now features Hartke's patented HyDrive Speaker Technology. With 500 watts of Class D power, the Kickback KB15 is ruggedly portable and delivers serious bass tone that cuts through the mix.
The HyDrive Design
The KB15's 15" HyDrive speaker features carefully crafted paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers. The hybrid makeup delivers an exceptional blend of warmth and attack that can't be attained by traditional all-paper bass speakers. The use of rare earth neodymium magnets also helps to maintain lightweight portability without sacrificing any of the legendary Hartke attack.
Shape Your Tone
Designed to produce a responsive bass tone that’s both tight and warm, the KB15 provides users with comprehensive tone control. Quickly dial in tone adjustments with the Shape knob and full 3-band EQ. When activated, the Shape knob selects the frequency range of a unique, fixed EQ curve, resulting in a greater variety of color and harmonics.
Beyond sitting upright, the KB15 can be placed in “kickback” position for superior directionality and increased high-end clarity on stage. With a headphone output for home practice, an XLR direct output for live performance and a lightweight Class D amplifier, the KB15 is the answer for all bassists.
- Revolutionary "Two-Way" (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet
- Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
- Lightweight Class D amplifier that weighs 35lb
- 500 watts of power
- 15" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone driver
- Neodymium magnets
- 2-way (upright and "kickback") cabinet design
- Unique Shape EQ knob with variable filter
- Full 3-band EQ
- XLR direct output
- 1⁄4" headphone output
- 1⁄4" passive/active bass input
- Perforated steel grill
- Molded strap carry handle
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.