Hayden Classic Lead 80 Guitar Amp Head
Hayden Classic Lead 80 Guitar Amp HeadDetails
The Classic Lead is Hayden's Hard Rock amp head, a gimmick-free, 80 Watt 2-Channel Rock monster. The new look for 2013 makes it easier to transport and looks great onstage with white backlit logo.
Product Ref: 32945View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Striking the balance between the characteristics of a 100 Watt design and a 50 Watt amp, the Classic Lead has a low frequency response with the ability to drive it harder at gigging volume levels.
Channels 1 and 2 vary only in their gain structures, 1 being medium to high gain covering subtle warmth to a huger, 3D crunch, and 2 taking things further into full, saturated sustain without a hint of fizz.
Presence, bass, middle and treble tone-shaping controls are provided but the great sound of the Classic Lead 80 is right in your face, you won't have to work hard.
Dual master volume controls keep the levels matched when switching between channels and the Classic Lead also includes a true bypass post EQ effects loop.
The Classic Lead doesn't rely on negative feedback in the circuit design to deliver a pleasing sound at the expense of dynamic response. Custom-wound oversized output transformers ensure the 80 plays with you rather than against, tracking your playing for an immediate response, making you feel truly connected to the sound, the ultimate 'player's' amp.
"...loud, fat as hell and with a wicked, instantly lovable rock distortion tone. Five stars for sound."
- Winner of the Guitarist Choice Award, Guitarist Magazine
Hayden set out to capture what it was that made vintage amps so great in the first place and have achieved this with their range of hand-wired guitar amps. Hand-built in the UK using appropriate construction methods, the Classic Lead 80 has a distinctive yet familiar tone.
Reliable and easy to set up, the Classic Lead meets the requirements of top artists like Biffy Clyro, Eagles of Death Metal and many modern players, delivering a consistent core tone.
Features and Specifications
- Power Output (RMS): 80 Watts RMS Nominal Dependant on Valve Choice and Internally Selectable B+
- Power Requirement: Internally Selectable
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 8 Ohm 1 x 16 Ohm 1/4" Jack
- Frequency Response: Adjusted to suit electric guitar
- Low Instrument Input: Input Impedance Optimised for Electric Guitar 220K 4700Pf
- EQ: Voice x 2 Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Passive Type
- Effects Send: Yes, Tube Boosted
- Effects Return: Yes, Tube Recovered
- Pre-Amp Tubes: 4 x ECC83
- Distortion: Gain control x 2 and master volume x 2
- Dimensions (mm): 625 x 345 x 390
- Weight (Kg): 21
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.