Ibanez GRG140 GIO, Sunburst + Free Guitar Cable
Ibanez GRG140 GIO, Sunburst + Free Guitar CableDetails
The Ibanez GRG140 Electric Guitar is an excellent starter guitar that incorporates impressive features to provide everything you could want from a first guitar. The sultry sunburst finish on the mahogany body and 24 fret rosewood fretboard gives the guitar a sleek classic look, while the HSS pickup configuration and the FAT-10 tremolo bridge gives you access to a wide range of fantastic tones.
FREE GIFT: Order now and receive a free 3m Pro Guitar Cable!
Product Ref: 30713View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
For further information about the Ibanez GRG140, please download the above PDF.
The smooth GRG-profile maple neck can be played incredibly fast, and with a stunning rosewood fingerboard that holds 24 jumbo frets you will never struggle with speedy scale runs.
The GRG140 has a versatile pickup combination of a bridge humbucker, a centre single-coil and a neck single-coil. If you are looking for crisp notes with a great deal of articulation, fat and beefy rhythm tones, or chunky ground-shaking rhythm, this is the guitar for you.
The FAT-10 bridge allows you to add personal touches into each performance and is great for dive-bombs and wailing. Chrome hardware gives the GRG140 a classy look and feel, topped off with stunning white paintwork.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Sunburst
- Pickguard: White
- Bridge: FAT-10
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 400mmR
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Scale Length: 25.5?
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 21.5mm
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Pickup Selector
- Bridge Pickup: PSND Humbucker (Passive/Ceramic)
- Middle Pickup: PSND Single Coil (Passive/Ceramic)
- Neck Pickup: PSND Single Coil (Passive/Ceramic)
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.