Italia Modena Challenge Electric Guitar, Metallic Gold Burst
Italia Modena Challenge Electric Guitar, Metallic Gold BurstDetails
Product Ref: 74619View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Solid Korina Body, German Spruce Top
The Modena’s ultra-thin Korina body is designed to hug close to the body for an incredibly comfortable playing experience. The body wood delivers warm, balanced tones that have excellent resonance to provide an outstanding amount of sustain. The guitar’s tone features plentiful amounts of definition whilst offering excellent clarity to ensure the best sound. The German Spruce top provides the Italia with rich tones that add a bit of age to the overall sound, adding to the classic look of the guitar.
Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
The Maple neck provides bright characteristics to the guitar’s overall tone, whilst offering a snappy attack in the midrange. When the strings are played hard, the wood produces more punch to the tone, and when played with light or medium picking, then tone has excellent clarity. Adding a Rosewood fingerboard, the guitar’s tone becomes warmer, adding a little softness to its sound, creating sparkling highs and thick lows. The guitar also comes with many other features including Italia tuners and pearloid dot inlays on the fingerboard.
Italia IPM Mini Humbuckers
Italia’s Modena Challenge features three mini humbuckers with a toaster design, that not only adds to the classic aesthetic of the guitar, but produces powerful tones that are perfect for Jazz and blues. The three humbuckers can be selected via the 5-way selector, offering a range of tonal possibilities that are both clear and bright.
Bigsby Vibrato Bridge
With a Bigsby flat top B50 bridge, the Italia can create incredible pitch bend easily with the picking hands, creating a variety of effects and enhancing your playing experience. With a classic design, the Bigsby bridge not only bends notes and chords, but also adds a visual aspect to the guitar. The bridge also features a roller tune-o-matic to keep the string secure, offering excellent string stability with a tight spec tolerance.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Carved German Spruce
- Body: Korina
- Bridge: Roll Saddled Tune-O-Matic
- Vibrato: Bigsby B50 Tremolo
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Metallic Gold Burst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple (Hard Rock)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale: 25.5”
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Nut: Graphite
- Width of Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Italia IPM Mini Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Italia IPM Mini Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Italia IPM Mini Humbucker
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way Selector
- Machine Heads: Italia Branded Wilkinson E-Z-Lok
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case Included: Italia Deluxe Gig-Bag
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.