Jackson Dinky DK2 Electric Guitar, Matte Army Drab
Jackson Dinky DK2 Electric Guitar, Matte Army DrabDetails
Product Ref: 55629View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Featuring powerful Seymour Duncan JB and '59 humbucking pickups the Jackson DK2 Dinky delivers an advanced sustain and aggressive high output when in the JB bridge position and a warm and bright tone when in the '59 neck position. These Seymour Duncan pickups are a perfect choice for a range of playing styles and genres such as blues, rock, punk, heavy rock and metal.
Floyd Rose Tremolo
With the Floyd Rose recessed double locking 2-point tremolo bridge and locking nut system the Jackson Pro Dinky provides the capability to produce a range of unique sounds and accents such as dive bombs whilst the locking nuts provide advanced tuning stability essential for performing musicians.
Compound Radius Neck
The Jackson Pro Series Dinky features Jackson's unique and innovative compound-radius fretboard design, in which the fretboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut providing a smooth playability for both chords and riffs whilst the flattened heel allows sensational accessibility and speedy at the high register perfect for both lead and rhythm players.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Matte Army Drab
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 1-Pc Maple (Graphite Reinforcement)
- Neck Profile: Speed
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Profile: 12" - 16" Compound Radius
- Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Side Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Floyd Rose R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Zebra ?59 SH1N Humbucking
- Machine Heads: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.