Keeler Designs Kick Fuzz Guitar Pedal
Keeler Designs Kick Fuzz Guitar PedalDetails
The Kick pedal by Keeler Designs is an amazing new take on those classic fuzz tones
Product Ref: 13566View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
It has four controls, Volume, Fuzz, Texture, and Tone.
The Volume control has plenty of gain on tap. Perfect for boosting an amp.
The Fuzz control goes from gritty clean to all out saturated fuzz. The Kick pedal is also very dynamic and cleans up with the use of the guitar volume knob.
The Texture control allow many different shades of overdrive and fuzz. With the Texture control down low (counterclockwise) a great spitty vintage fuzz tone is achieved. By raising the Texture control amazing overdrive textures are available.
The Tone controls varies the tone between treble boosted and bass boosted tones.
The Kick can be powered by battery or a 9v (negative center pin) adapter. It is true bypass and has a high luminosity LED.
The Kick is handmade in the USA by Rob Keeler.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.