LunaStone Three Stage Rocket TrueOverDrive Pedal
LunaStone Three Stage Rocket TrueOverDrive PedalDetails
Product Ref: 76590View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Three Stage Rocket
LunaSotone worked with Danish guitarist and producer Soren Andersen to create the signature Three Stage Rocket Pedal. Using LunaStone’s big Fella as a starting point, the pedal features a TrueOverDrive design to offer a transparent, tube-like overdrive, with a wide gain range for an incredibly flexible pedal. The Three Stage Rocket will never get over-saturated, allowing the guitars characteristics to shine through for a true overdrive effect.
3-In-1 Overdrive and Boost Pedal
The Three Stage Rocket offers three different stages to enhance your sound, providing you with an incredible playing experience. Three footswitches are used to engage each stage, with the 1st switch offering an independent +15dB of clean boost. The boost can be used in either pre or post mode, with pre mode delivering a sustain booster when the drive is engaged, and the post mode offering a level booster that amplifies the clan or overdriven sound. The middle switch toggles between two different overdrive sounds, with overdrive 1 offering a softer and lower gain sound than overdrive 2. The third switch engages and disengages the pedals drive, allowing you to choose between an overdriven sound, or a clan boost.
A TrueOverDrive Pedal
A TrueOverDrive pedal was designed by LunaStone to feature no diode clipping, and instead only uses cascading gain stages from input to output to deliver sounds that feel like a real tube amp overdriving the signal. The concept was create through extensive research and development to achieve the best sound possible, and then built step by step to provide an incredibly transparent effect with lots of sustain.
- Features an Independent +15dB Clean Boost to Cut Through the Mix
- Delivers Fat, Punchy Overdrive with a Sparkly Attack
- A Wide Range of Gain Settings to Choose From
- Has Two Gain Stages with Separate Gain Controls
Offers Incredible Amounts of Sustain
- Built with High Quality Components
- True Bypass Switching
- Neutrik Jacks
- Gain Overdrive 1
- Gain overdrive 2
- Post/Pre Boost Switch
- Boost Footswitch
- Overdrive 1/Overdrive 2 Footswitch
- Drive Footswitch
- Input: 1/4” Jack
- Output: 1/4” Jack
- Power Supply: 9V DC, Centre Negative (Not Included)/9V Battery
- Weight (Without Battery): 670g
- Width: 7.4” (188mm)
- Depth: 4.7” (120mm)
- Height: 1.4” (37mm)
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.