Martin D-35 Acoustic Guitar
Martin D-35 Acoustic GuitarDetails
Product Ref: 56263View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Martin X Bracing
The non-scalloped X bracing shape allows the top of your guitar to vibrate freely yet keeps it stable and secure. Bracing reinforces your guitars structure, stops guitars from collapsing under string tension and shapes the guitar's overall sound.
Quality Sitka Spruce & East Indian Rosewood Construction
The Martin D-35 features a stunning sitka spruce top that yields crisp articulation and delivers a broad dynamic range. Its sitka spruce top also produces a bright, well-rounded tone with superb versatility that accommodates both strumming and various fingerstyle techniques. Sitka spruce resonates well, whilst remaining strong, and offers a focused, clear sound of deep lows, a warm mid-range, and bright singing highs. The sitka spruce top is accompanied by 3-piece East Indian rosewood back and sides, which not only offers a truly stunning aesthetic appeal, but delivers a resonant tone that brings depth to the overall sound. In addition, its back and sides also produce a deep warm bass with swelling overtones and warm sparkling highs.
Durable Neck & Ebony Fingerboard
The Martin D-35 features a select hardwood neck, offering resonance and great durability as well as its sleek, modern profile, and high performance taper for enhanced playability. For a smooth playability, the neck is finished in satin. The neck is topped with an extremely responsive ebony fingerboard that adds a snappy, crisp, bright attack to the overall sound as well as smooth sustain. In addition, its matching fingerboard and bridge also apply clarity and a well defined punch.
For 183 years, Martin have been at the forefront of guitar innovation and premier craftsmanship, bringing consumers some of the best acoustic guitars possible. The iconic Martin tone is known worldwide and playability has become an important characteristic that sets Martin guitars aside from others within the acoustic world. Martin's manufacturing processes have been perfected by their Plek machines, the Pleking process helps Martin guitars maintain their undeniable tone.
The Plek Pro has been developed for use in guitar production factories as a tool that not only does precise fingerboard dressing, but also helps with quality control. The computer controlled device scans and dresses the guitar under actual playing conditions, strung and tuned to pitch for using precise string tension emulation. This machine has been a major break through over the last decade, as its eye for detail identifies exactly what needs to be done for perfect fretwork. The Plek Pro delivers you with perfect results, raises the quality of the instrument, and gives you a beautifully toned, easy to play acoustic guitar.
Classic Dreadnought Body
The Martin D-35 features a dreadnought body, which provides an enormous voice, and maintains overall tonal balance. The dreadnought was originally designed for hard pick attack. However through years of superb craftsmanship, Martin have created a stunningly toned, well-balanced dreadnought voice that can handle many genres and styles of play. In addition, the D-35 is well known for its superbly strong bass response which sit beautifully within a live mix, as well as being an ideal vocal accompaniment.
The Martin D-35 ornate details are based completely on the most classic of acoustic styling, which provides a natural, pleasing Martin aesthetic. The body features a style 28 multi-stripe rosette, black pick-guard with contrasting white binding, to provide an old-school aesthetic with modern playability. The neck has standard dot fingerboard markers inlaid in mother-of-pearl that projects a beautiful subtle sparkle, which proudly twinkles in stage-light and natural-light perfectly. In addition to its already stunning appearance, the Martin D-35 features a unique 3-piece East Indian rosewood back which provides a sprinkle of Martin's creativity and quality craftsmanship.
- Solid sitka spruce top produces versatile tonal character
- East Indian rosewood 3-piece back provides unique & striking aesthetic
- East Indian rosewood headplate with Martin script overlay
- Gloss finish offer glistening appearance look and enhanced tone
- Combination of tonewoods performs perfectly within bluegrass and folk music
- Dreadnought body offers comfortable playing experience for those more suited to bigger bodied guitars
- Dreadnought body shape projects enormous voice and extremely strong bass response
Body & Bridge
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Back: 3 pieceSolid East Indian Rosewood
- Side: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White
- Back Inlay: B/W Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss/ Dark Filler
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Bridge: Striped Ebony
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/6 String No Diamond/Standard Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood /Gold Foil Logo
- Heelcap: White Boltaron
- Fingerboard: Solid Striped Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number of Total Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Binding: White Boltaron
- Finish Neck: Semi Gloss/ Dark Mahogany Stain/ Dark Filler
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Chrome w/ Large Knobs
- Case: 640 Molded Hard Shell
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.