View Full Description
Ash Body & Maple Neck
The Fender American Elite Strat has an ash body that produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity and body. Fender have used ash as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950's as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. Paired with a modern 'C' to 'D' shaped Maple neck the American Elite Stratocaster offers iconic Fender playability and sustain required by experienced musicians.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut the American Elite Stratocaster delivers an increased resonance and brighter tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq materials used to construct guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
New For 2016
Brand new to the American Elite instruments are the 4th generation Noiseless pickups which represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style tones with an effectively noise-free performance, this innovative new design defines a new standard in Fender's noiseless pickup technology. Offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones the Fender Noiseless pickups scream with pure rock 'n' roll power.
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is perfect for all playing styles. With a modern ''C'' shape at the nut, the profile then transitions along the length of the neck to a modern ''D'' shaped profile at the new neck heel, helping to provide plenty of support and ensuring comfortable playing sessions. Additionally, the new locking, short-post tuning machines deliver an increased break angle at the nut for buzz-free performance.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style and unbeatable versatility and the American Elite Stratocaster is certainly no exception. From the newly refined, sleek and deeper contours that hug the your body, to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for any brave guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. This beautiful instrument also includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished Stratocaster.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model: American Elite Stratocaster®
- Model Number: 0114001752
- Series: American Elite
- Colour: Tobacco Sunburst
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Compound Modern ''C'' to ''D''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' / 648mm
- Fingerboard: Streaked Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' / 241mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875'' / 42.8mm
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: New Noiseless™ N4 Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: New Noiseless™ N4 Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: New Noiseless™ N4 Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, 2 x Tone
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Tuning Machines: Fender Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (All Short Posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply
- Case/Bag: New Elite Moulded Case with TSA Latches
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.