Orange Crush CR120H Amp Head
Orange Crush CR120H Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 34557View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Twin Channel Circuit
The CR120H contains a clean and dirty channel which are foot switchable, and offer a wide variety of tones at a powerful volume. Whilst using the clean channel, the amp offers vintage-inspired design, and delivers an array of sparkle. It uses two stages of gain which give a warm, clean tone that begins to break when cranked up providing a bluesy crunch.
The Dirty channel includes volume, bass, middle, treble and gain. This channel's four stages of gain give this Crush amp head the overdriven sound guitarist's want in an Orange amp. There is also a digital reverb that gives players the choice of spring, plate or hall for added versatility. With all these great features,the CR120H will be a reliable addition to your gear package.
Classic Orange Styling
The Orange Crush CR120H Amp Head is finished in Orange's legendary livery dating back to 1968, including signature 'picture frame' edging and iconic hieroglyphs on the control panel. Made from solid 18mm plywood, this retro-looking amp head is solid, rugged and durable, and capable of withstanding life on the road. Reinforced black corners also add to the sturdy construction, and ensure that the internal components are protected. The additional built in carry handle means this compact combo can be easily transported between performances.
A Brief History
Founded in 1968, Orange has been a pioneering force in the guitar amplification industry and is popular across the world. Even today, Orange still continue to maintain their high prestige and push back the boundaries of conventional tube amplifier design. Their superb craftsmanship and quality control has allowed Orange amps to stand the test of time, giving their owners as much pleasure now, as the day they were bought. Their quality ensures a premium product and a guarantee that the customer is investing in a worthwhile product. Each Orange amplifier is put through many rigorous test procedures before leaving the factory, which maintains the level of excellence.
"Be prepared to consign your negative preconceptions to the same scrapheap as the stiff and unmusical transistor amps of decades past; Orange has proven that there absolutely is a place for solid-state technology in today’s amp market, especially when it punches this far above its weight, sonically. " Guitarist Magazine
Read the full review here.
- Twin Channel includes Clean and Dirty channels
- Digital Reverb features Spring, Hall and Plate
- 120 Watt Output for the optimum performance
- Lightweight construction with integrated carry handle
- Hieroglyphs and signature orange picture frame
- Solid durable 18mm plywood housing
- Rubber features ensure excellent stability
- Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble
- Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain
- Global: Volume and Reverb
- Output Power: 120 Watts
- Speaker Output Options: 2 x 16 Ohm (min 8 Ohm)
- Extension Cabinet Options: 1 x 16 Ohm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.