Ozark OM Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Natural and Free Accessories
Ozark OM Cutaway Electro Acoustic, Natural and Free AccessoriesDetails
The Ozark Folk Guitar boasts an OM size body with a cutaway, providing easier access to the upper frets and a more comfortable playing style. Producing a warm tone with excellent volume, this folk guitar features a solid Spruce top paired with solid Mahogany back and sides. Offering incredible value for money and attractive looks, this electro acoustic guitar is complete with a Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, plus a Fishman undersaddle transducer and equaliser for further sound enhancement. Includes free gigbag, Tuner and set of strings.
Product Ref: 73864View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Easy Access to Higher Frets
This guitar's unique cutaway shape is very popular with acoustic players as it provides easy access to the upper frets. It is part of the re-designed Ozark range and features a solid Cedar top and laminated Taiwanese Koa back and sides. The use of solid Cedar, means this that not only is this guitar an attractive instrument, but also produces warm tones and a good volume. Offering a great sound at an affordable price, this electro acoustic guitar also features a beautiful Rosewood fretboard.
The sound is enhanced by the Fishman under saddle transducer and equaliser with endpin jack. Fishman technology ensures your guitar is functional, affordable and robust.
Included in this pack
- Ozark OM Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar
- Acoustic Guitar Bag with side carry handle
- Acoustic Guitar Strings - 80/20 Light
- HT-55 Headstock Chromatic Tuner by Gear4music
Body & Bridge
- Body: OM Cutaway
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Side Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Wood
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
Hardware & Electronics
- Machine Heads: Chrome Diecast with Pearloid Buttons
- Electronics: Fishman Undersaddle Transducer with EQ
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.