PRS SE 277 Baritone Electric Guitar, Scarlet Red
PRS SE 277 Baritone Electric Guitar, Scarlet RedDetails
The PRS SE277 Baritone Electric Guitar inspires new ideas for all players. The mahogany body with maple top produces a warm tone with clarity on the high frequencies. The double cut shape allows easy access to the highest frets. This model is equipped with two Tone Furnace pickups for a high output sound that?s maintains clarity in your riffs. The baritone shape is ideal for bassists or guitarists wanting a mid-range sound adding to their mix. This model is finished in a smart scarlet red colour with PRS' signature bird inlays.
Product Ref: 80763View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SE277 series is designed to inspire guitar and bass players alike. The mahogany and maple body produces a solid sound with tight accuracy. The 27.7’’ scale length is longer than a traditional guitar, whilst the baritone tuning and string size produces a range of bass notes with the ability to reach the upper register. Baritone designs such as the SE277 are often tuned alternatively and can add depth in studio or live settings. The Tone Furnace pickups have a high output sound. The three pickup positions and split coil feature offers a full range of versatile tones. The body and hardware feature solid construction and are ideal for musicians who want to gig regularly with a reliable instrument.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Wood: Maple
- Shape: Double Cut
- Bridge: PRS-Designed Plate-Style Bridge, String Through
- Colour: Scarlet Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Profile: Wide Fat
- Construction: Set
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Birds
- Neck Joint: 17th Fret
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale: 704mm
Electronics & Hardware
- Treble Pickup: Tone Furnace
- Bass Pickup: Tone Furnace
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3 Position Toggle
- Tuning Machines: PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Strap Button: Standard
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.