Pasadena Electric Guitar by Gear4music + Complete Pack, Spalted Maple
Pasadena Electric Guitar by Gear4music + Complete Pack, Spalted MapleDetails
Pasadena Electric Guitar by Gear4music + Complete Pack, Spalted Maple is an ideal instrument package for the budding rock guitarist. Featuring a mahogany body tuneomatic bridge and two humbuckers, this instrument creates a sound full of tone, depth and resonance. The chrome hardware set against the spalted maple topped body creates a visually striking look that is suitable for all kinds of genres. Included with the guitar is a gig bag and cable.
Product Ref: 84119View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Included In This Pack
- Pasadena Electric Guitar by Gear4music, Spalted Maple
- 15W Electric Guitar Amp by Gear4music
- Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
- Electric Guitar Strings by Gear4music
- Guitar String Winder By Gear4music
- Acoustic/Electric Guitar Capo by Gear4music
- Guitar Pick Holder by Gear4music
- Guitar Slide by Gear4music
- Guitar Strap, Black 2"
- Guitar Pick by Gear4music, 0.81mm
- Traditional Guitar Stand by Gear4music
Stunning Spalted Maple Topped Body
The Gear4music Pasadena guitar has been created with the versatile musician in mind. Featuring a mahogany body with a spalted maple top, this guitar has a full and rich tone that in turn produces resonance and depth to your playing. Finished in a comfortable rounded shape and a high quality gloss finish, this guitar is suitable for all kinds of players and genres.
Fast Fret and Neck
The full size, 22 fret neck combines a Maple back with a poplar laminate fingerboard. The smooth Maple allows comfortable, quick and easy movement along the neck for those faster licks whilst the guitar's cutaway design lets you rip through blistering solos with easier access to the higher frets. The fingerboard adds a mellow depth and warmth to the guitar's sound with plenty of sustain.
Creamy, Balanced Pickups
The chrome humbuckers produce a characterful tone that compliments the fine tonewoods used to make this guitar. Great for musicians of all genres, humbuckers are famed for being the most versatile pickup suitable for all genres and styles. The featured pickups offer no noise as well as a rich,balanced ton thanks to the double coiled configurationmbucker pickups have a creamy sound with a little bit of sparkle, perfect for most uses.
High Quality Chrome Hardware
This electric guitar comes with high quality hardware that is stylish and durable. All the component parts for this instrument have been chromed for a stylish look. The additional tuneomatic bridge allows for accurate intonation throughout the range of the guitar.
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Set Neck
- Material: Mahogany Body with Spalted Maple
- Body Finish: Natural
- Material: Maple
- Inlays: Centre Position Dot
- Scale: 22 Frets
- Fingerboard: Poplar Laminate
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Headstock: Maple
- Machine Heads: 3+3 Chrome
- Neck Pickup Configuration: Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup Configuration: Humbucker
- Pickup Colour: Chrome and Black
- Bridge Type: Tuneomatic
- Bridge Colour: Chrome
- Number of Controls: Two
- Controls Functions: Master Volume, Tone
- Knob Colour: Black with White Numbers
- Switch: 3 Way Pickup Selector, Black
- Straplock: 2 x Chrome
- Jack Plate: Oval, Chrome
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 5 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.