Radial Tonebone Loopbone Effects Loop Controller
Radial Tonebone Loopbone Effects Loop ControllerDetails
Product Ref: 72833View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Premium Loop Controller with Class-A Circuitry
The award winning, 100 discrete class-A circuitry found in the Radial Tonebone Loopbone provides you with nothing but the very best audio fidelity and lowest noise possible. It offers so many possibilities when it comes to effects; you can combine complex signal paths incorporating whichever pedals and components you need, and then switch between them smoothly, in complete silence and with no 'pops' thanks to the Loopbone's photocells. It allows the removal of noisy pedals from the main signal chain when not in use, and with a series connection between loops you can have both active simultaneously for some crazy sounds!
Great Versatility with Slingshot™ and Integrated Power Booster
The addition of Radial's Slingshot™ means added control. This is effectively a remote control that can be used to simultaneously change channels on a guitar amp, turn on an effect, or activate another Slingshot equipped pedal like the Radial Headbone; one foot stomp is now capable of so much more! The Loopbone's built-in power booster with 'set and forget' control sets it apart when it comes to your screeching lead solos, providing the cutting mid boost and sustain you need! Also features a separately buffered tuner out for 'on-the-fly' adjustments, and a sturdy, roadworthy 14 gauge steel construction.
Augmented with Drag™ Control Load CorrectionThe Tonebone Loopbone also features Radial's Drag™ control load correction, so your pickups always detect the correct impedance load, just as if it were plugged directly into an amp. This means your guitar will always produce its rich, harmonic tone and no unwanted frequencies will be emphasized no matter what it's plugged in to next!
- Circuit type: 100 discrete class-A, hand inserted parts
- Dynamic range: 122dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -111dBu
- Gain: 0dB
- Gain Boost On: +15dB Maximum
- Input Impedance: 22K to 500K Ω
- Maximum input: +7dbu
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.02
- Output Impedance - 1/4" Output: 1k Ω
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -111dB
- THD + N: 0.02
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 6.9 x 4.25 x 2.1" (175 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.35lb (1.06kg)
- Production: Made in Canada
- Power supply: 15VDC 250mA, center pole positive
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.