Samson Airline AF1 Guitar UHF Wireless System E4
Samson Airline AF1 Guitar UHF Wireless System E4Details
Product Ref: 39208View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Clearer Frequencies with Less Interference
Samson Airline AF1 Guitar UHF Wireless System features a Power On/Off, red/green LED for Power On/Off and an Input Level control for different pickups. Along with UHF (Ultra High Frequency) means clearer frequencies with less interference.
The AP1 pedal receiver provides reception you can always depend on and is designed for use with compact effect pedals. The AP1 features a 1/4" output jack, Power switch, Peak LED and a Volume control.
Improved Reception and Audio Quality
Wireless reception and sound quality are significantly improved with the Samson AF1/AP1 propriety technology featuring miniaturized circuitry. This wireless guitar system offers a 9 volt battery or an AC adapter to power the receiver, when you unplug the unit the battery is disabled to conserve power.
- Standard 1/4-inch plug
- Power/Battery LED
- Power switch
- 15dB pad switch
- Operate on single AAA battery
AP1 Pedal Receiver:
- Power switch and level control
- Power On/Low Battery LED indicators as well as TX/Peak LEDs
- Dual swivel mounting antennas for optimum positioning
- 1/4-inch unbalanced output jack
- DC input
- Squelch control
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.