Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 Mk-II Left Handed Guitar, Natural Pearl
Schecter Keith Merrow KM-7 Mk-II Left Handed Guitar, Natural PearlDetails
Product Ref: 74491View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Swamp Ash Body with a Flamed Top
The Keith Merrow KM-7 Mk-II guitar has a body constructed from high quality Swamp Ash, making it lightweight, and resonant. The Swamp Ash creates an airy, twang tone that’s pleasantly sweet, offering firm lows, pleasing highs, slightly scooped mids, and an excellent amount of sustain. The Maple top’s Flaming provides a visually stunning and unique style, whilst the bevel edges offer a comfortable play. Also featuring Maple binding, black hardware, and a Hipshot bridge, the Schecter is given a natural pearl finish to create a visually stunning guitar that shows the natural figuring of the Maple and Swamp Ash.
Maple/Wenge Neck, Ebony Fingerboard
A Maple/Wenge neck provides the guitar with extra tightness to its tone, providing firm lows and a nice midrange. Carbon fiber reinforcement rods are added to the guitar neck to ensure stability and prevent and bowing that may occur from string tension. The Maple and Wenge combination produces bright characteristics with a snappy attack, whilst offering a strong and sturdy construction. An Ebony Fingerboard delivers a balanced tone, offering a very responsive, bright attack with a smooth sustain. The natural feel of the Ebony provides a smooth feel, perfect for guitarists who enjoy playing fast. The guitar also comes with many other features including Grover machine heads, 24 stainless steel frets, and offset/reverse dot inlays with glow in the dark side dots.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
The KM-7 Mk-II has been designed with the Seymour Duncan nazgul and sentient set of pickups, creating searing highs, grinding mids, and a tight bass that’s perfect for the modern player. The Sentient humbucker is situated at the neck position, offering a balanced and versatile sound with a dynamic response. The humbucker can produce incredibly clean tones thanks to its articulate vintage output, providing a wide harmonic range. The nazgul humbucker is placed in the bridge position, with the humbucker moved closer to the bridge to provide a brighter tone with a sharp pick attack. With its large ceramic magnet and custom wiring specs, the nazgul offers the perfect blend of note articulation and saturation, creating powerful chugs with a tight bass response and an aggressive high gain.
Schecter is one of the world's premier guitar companies, creating and selling electric guitars and basses, acoustic guitars and USA Custom Shop instruments to musicians around the world. They combine quality with affordability to suit a variety of different players and diverse musical styles. The company has a growing number of high profile artists playing their instruments, such as musicians from Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, The Cure, Papa Roach, Seether and more.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Contour: Flat Top w/ Bevel Edges
- Binding: Maple
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/ Ultra Access
- Finish: Natural Pearl
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple/Wenge 5-Pc w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale: 26.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 12” - 16” Compound Radius
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.889"
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Circles
- Side Dots: Glow in the Dark w/ Black Circle
- Neck Shape: Ultra-Thin “C”
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Machine Heads: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Hipshot O-Ring
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball 7-String (.009/.011/.016/.026/.036/.046/.062)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Schecter Universal Guitar Hardcase
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.