Seagull Guitars Artist Peppino Signature CW Element with TRIC Case
Seagull Guitars Artist Peppino Signature CW Element with TRIC CaseDetails
The Seagull Guitars Artist Peppino Signature CW Element has been especially crafted to the specifications of legendary guitarist 'Peppino D'Agostino'. Crafted with a solid spruce top and a rosewood body, you can achieve warm articulate tones with a powerful acoustic projection. The Peppino features an extra wide nut width of 1.9", as specified by Peppino, providing more generous string spacing for fingerstyle players. This model includes L.R. Baggs Element electronics for the optimum volume, with rotary controls mounted in the soundhole. Also comes complete with a TRIC case for the ultimate transportation.
Product Ref: 72208View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Born in Sicily in 1956, Giuseppe "Peppino" D'Agostino is a self taught musician who was inspired by legends like Paco de Lucia and Santana. His career started of as a street musician before later developing into a world-renowned recording artist and performer. He has also written numerous guitar instructional books and videos.
He is primarily known for his beautiful, understated melodies, as well as the explosive rhythms that he drums, taps and beats out of his guitar. Add to that a repertoire that requires a different tuning on almost every song and you have a man that demands a lot from his guitar.
Solid Spruce & Rosewood Body
Featuring a rosewood solid body topped with a solid spruce sound board, the Artist Peppino Signature model offers a delicious combination of tones that can be adapted to many different playing styles. Solid spruce is renowned for its powerful projective properties, and is a common choice for soundboards. Spruce delivers a crisp articulation and is particularly ideal for styles such as aggressive strumming, flatpicking and fingerpicking. As well as offering a great tone, spruce also features a distinctive blonde colour that contrasts beautifully with the dark rosewood body.
Equipped with a rosewood back and sides, the Artist Peppino Signature can achieve a versatile tonal range. Rosewood is common for delivering deep lows and throaty growls, yet also offers bright trebles with great clarity. Both tonewoods bring a great tone to this model, and gives it a versatile sound that any player will love.
L.R. Baggs Element
Not only does the Peppino Signature CW provide an excellent projective tone acoustically, it is also equipped with the means to be amplified. The L.R. Baggs Element produces impressive body sensitivity and articulation. It also has the greatest dynamic range of any undersaddle pickup on the market. Controlling this element is easy with the discrete soundhole-mounted volume control for easy access. As well as providing superb amplification, this element maintains the traditional look of the guitar by being discreet and not taking away from the overall design, compared to guitars with sidemount EQs. Overall, your true sound is amplified, making it perfect for live performances and recording sessions.
Deluxe TRIC Case
Like others from the Seagull Guitars range, the Peppino Signature CW is complete with a Deluxe TRIC case. Manufactured from shock-absorbent, expanded polypropylene which offers unparalleled protection against everyday uses of a musician. TRIC stands for 'Thermally Regulated Instrument Case', and is crafted from the same material which is used to make bicycle helmets. Not only is it strong, but also offers protection against the elements, and can withstand extreme weather conditions. Weighing under 3.65 pounds, it features all the protection of a flight case at just a fraction of the weight. The Tric case wouldn't be complete without two shoulder straps to allow it to be carried over your shoulder or on your back.
Its plush interior holds the guitar in place, and even includes a convenient interior storage compartment for storage accessories. Finally, the case is finished off with a hermetically sealed tongue and groove fitting zip, that ensures the case is firmly secured.
- Peppino D'Agostino Signature model
- Equipped with premium quality LR Baggs Element pickup and pre amp system
- Crafted from solid spruce top and rosewood body
- Includes TRIC case for the ultimate flight case protection
- Classic seagull inlay with intricate binding
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Incredibly responsive and very lively offering a warm balanced tone
- Comfortable dreadnought shape with cutaway design for easy access to the higher frets
- Dual-function truss rod assures a perfect neck alignment and eliminates warping
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Style: Single Cutaway
- Back/ Side Wood: Solid Rosewood
- Top Material: Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Adirondack Spruce
- Finish: High Gloss
- Bridge: Ebony
- Body Depth: 4.9 inches
- Lower Bout: 15.87 inches
- Scale: 25.5 inches
- Upper Bout: 11.38 inches
- Waist: 10.54 inches
- Nut Width: 1.9 inches
- Nut: Compensated Tusq® by Graphtech
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Mahogany Integrated Set Neck
- Neck Construction: Set-in
- Truss Rod: Dual-function
- Fingerboard Inlay: One single Seagull
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard: Ebony
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: L.R. Baggs Element
- Tuners: 14:1 Machine Heads
- Strings: Phosphor Bronze Light, (.012-.053)
- Case: TRIC Case
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.