Source Audio Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb Pedal
Source Audio Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb PedalDetails
The Audio Source Soundblox 2 Dimension Reverb Pedal offers extensive features in a compact size. The control options allow you to access twelve different types of reverb. The time, mix, pre delay and more are all able to be edited directly from unit. The 128 customisable presets allow you to save and store your favourite scenes via MIDI. For guitarists who require a versatile pedal with the ability to produce a wealth of dynamic reverbs, the Dimension Reverb is an ideal choice.
Product Ref: 73319View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 128 preset user modes offer users a wide range of modulating platforms. The bright LED lit display means the Dimension Reverb can be comfortably used in live venues. The time, mix and treble offer quick ways to improve and develop the effect’s sound and are all easily adjustable with the large control knob.
The 12 reverb settings offers a wide range of modulation. The effects range from two standard spring styles, to different venue styles such as arena and club. There’s also a Modverb setting for adding swirling and echoed textures to your sound.
The Soundblox series of guitar and bass effects provide users with intuitive effects and extensive editing parameters. Each pedal consists a main effect’s structure, but with enough modulation tools to create a sound that is truly individual. Each pedal’s robust structure and backlit controls make them suitable for the stage and studio alike. The Soundblox pedals are fully compatible with Source Audio’s Hot Hand, which actively modulates your guitar from a wireless ring and interface unit.
- Height: 57mm
- Width: 114mm
- Length: 114mm
- Weight: 480 Grams
- Housing: Aluminium
- Inputs: Multi-Function, Guitar, 9V DC
- Outputs: Guitar, Multi-Function
- Saving Presets: 128
- Power Supply: 9V DC
- Reverb Types: Plate 1, Plate 2, Spring 1, Spring 2, Modverb, Metal Box, Echo, Room, Club, Stage, Arena, E-Dome
- Controls: Time, Mix, Treble, Option, Control Input, Reverb Setting
- Option Parameters: Pre-Delay, Diffuse, Bass
- Control Inputs: Hot Hand, MIDI, Expression Pedal
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.