Stone Deaf FX SD50 50W Digitally Controlled Valve Amp Head
Stone Deaf FX SD50 50W Digitally Controlled Valve Amp HeadDetails
The Stone Deaf FX SD50 50W Digitally Controlled Valve Amp Head produces versatile tones from your electric guitar. The SD50 is all analogue and features class A or class A/B operation for achieving a reliable tone with depth and clarity. The 50 watt power output is suitable for frequent gigging musicians that require a reliable amp head. The SD50 can also drop down to 8 watts, which is ideal for recording and home use. There are 32 available pre-set slots for quickly accessing your favourite sounds.
Product Ref: 70137View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Valve amplifier heads are renowned for having a tone full of depth and texture. The SD50 is Stone Deaf's flagship amplifier head with some exciting extra features. The pre-set function enables you to access up to 32 saved sound modules from 8 banks, which is useful for accessing the exact sound you need with ease. The simple controls make the SD50 easy to navigate through, and the LED lights are ideal for venues with poor lighting. With 50 watts of power, the SD50 is aimed at gigging musicians needing a road worthy, reliable amp head that will cut through the mix. The SD50 bridges the gap between a tuneful valve sound and a digital amplifier’s user-friendliness.
The Stone Deaf FX SD50 offers perfect for gig volume with increased headroom for recording and home use. Its roadworthy chassis is crafted from poplar for a lightweight construction, and covered in Tolex with reinforced metal corners. An ergonomic carry handle makes the SD50 easy to transport, while the sturdy rubber feet offer excellent stability. Finally, reinforced metal corners provide the ultimate protection againgst day-to-day bumps and scrapes.
About Stone Deaf
Stone Deaf products are handcrafted in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom in a small family run factory unit. They strive to source their materials and components locally, producing a high-quality product with an excellent carbon footprint. The transformers, chassis and front anodised panel are all manufactured in the UK, the amplifier head boxes are made in the UK from premium Italian or French poplar for a 30% weight reduction on the wood cabinetry, the Tolex is supplied from the UK and US, and the piping is from the UK. Stone Deaf use Wima Caps, Schaffner power IEC inlets, high-quality tantalum capacitors and resistors, and do all electrical and final assembly in house. For added reassurance, each amplifier comes with a 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- Wattage: 50W RMS
- Chassis: Aluminium
- Cabinet: Poplar
- Mains Voltage: 240v / 120 v Switchable
- Pre-amp Valve: 4 x ECC83S
- Power Amp Valve: 2 x 6L6GC
- Rectifier: GZ34
- Power Amp Operation: Class A/B Cathode Bias or Fixed Bias, Class A Cathode Bias or Fixed Bias
- Volume Controls: Volume, Gain
- Tone Control: Bass, Middle, Treble
- Channel Select: Via Push-Button Control on Gain, Footswitch/ Midi Control
- Pre-Set Select: Via Push-Button Control on Gain, Footswitch/ Midi Control
- Reverb: Buffered Reverb Loop
- Effects Loop: Series Buffered Loop with Send and Return Level Controls
- Input: 1 x ¼’’ Jack, 1 x MIDI In
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 8 Ohm, 1 x 16 Ohm
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.