Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay Pedal
Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay PedalDetails
Product Ref: 74852View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Incredible Delay Effects
Featuring three different types of delay and tap tempo modes, the Brigadier pedal offers incredible effects that can enhance your playing experience. With a short delay, medium delay, and a long delay, the pedal also offers a quarter tempo, dotted eighth tempo, and an eighth note triplets tempo. By pressing and holding the Tap button, the pedal then produces infinite repeats, giving you more tonal possibilities.
The Brigadier pedal features a hand crafted dBucket algorithm that delivers sonic complexities of an analogue delay without any of its downsides. The digitally recreated delay uses a powerful SHARC DSP can produce a range of different delays, ranging from warm, clean repeats to noisy, saturated delays. The pedal offers the tone of old bucket brigade chips without the noise, but also features a bucket loss control to give you the ability to tone in the noise.
The three delay effects can be enhanced with the four controls to shape the delay, and a mix to control the wet and dry signal. With controls for time and repeat, the pedal give you the ability to shape how long and how much delay is present, whilst the mod control adds modulation to the delay time. When both tap and bypass are held down, the bucket loss control can be used as a filter, changing how dark or bright the delays repeats are, whilst the mix control can be used as a boost/cut control, giving the pedal =/- 3dB.
- Casing: Aluminium
- Delays: Short/Medium/Long
- Modes: Quarter/Dotted Eighth/Eighth Note Triplets
- Bucket Loss
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Inputs: Jack, Expression Pedal
- Outpus: Stereo Jack
- Power: 9V centre-negative 250mA
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.