Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher PX-8
Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher PX-8Details
Product Ref: 75035View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Voodoo Lab device seamlessly turns your vintage and modern effects into true bypass and can be expanded with other devices. You can also recall 128 preset combinations or effects via MIDI. Unleash the full potential of this product by combining it with the Voodoo Lab Commander Controller. This will then allow you to create various presets for as many pedal switches as you want. Another useful feature of the PX- 8 is that you can choose to have 3 of its 8 buttons to recall presets by itself, without the need of an external controller. The Pedal Switcher is powered by the supplied 9VAC power adapter and then this source will phantom power the Commander via a standard 5-pin MIDI cable to create the ultimate stage sound and live presence.
The Pedal Switcher has 8 access switches, with an insert point between loops 6 and 7 so you can put other devices such as a volume pedal between effects. The possibilities are endless with this compact device, and it is easily mounted to any pedalboard with dimensions of 22" W x 10" D x 2.5"H. For a high quality, capable device that will dramatically improve your sound, look no further than the Voodoo Lab Pedal Switcher PX- 8. Please see user manual for full safety information and details.
- 8 true bypass audio loops using the finest gold contact relays
- One-button access to clean, rhythm & lead effect combinations
- Instantly recall 128 preset combinations of effects via MIDI
- Compatible with Ground Control Pro or any MIDI controller
- Insert point between loops 6 & 7 for volume pedals and more
- Output buffer preserves tone even with long cable run to amp
- Quiet Switching technology for lowest possible noise
- Conveniently power from any Pedal Power 9VDC output
- Legendary Voodoo Lab quality and reliability
- Hand Made in the U.S.A.
- Power Supply:Supplied 9VAC Power Adapter at 100mA to a standard 5.5x2.1mm center negative barrel connector.
- Dimensions:22" x 10" x 2.5" (W x D x H )
- Weight:1.3 kg
The product price includes 4 years' warranty and 60 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 60 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.