Vox VT20X Valvetronix 20 Watt Hybrid Modelling Amp
Vox VT20X Valvetronix 20 Watt Hybrid Modelling AmpDetails
Product Ref: 66053View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
11 Realistic Amp Models
Loaded with 11 on board amp models the Vox VT20X has you covered no matter what tone you require. With everything from vintage cleans to modern hi-gain the VT20X is extremely versatile and can even be expanded via the included Tone Room software.
13 On Board Effects
With everything from flanger to delay the Valvetronix Hybrid provides 13 premium effects in placement before the amp stage for a rich and realistic sound. In conjunction with Noise Reduction, you can use up to four effects simultaneously. Additionally, each effect provides multiple parameters, giving you the freedom to instantly get the sound you want. There’s also a tap switch that makes it easy to set the delay time or modulation speed.
Virtual Element Technology
Designed with the innovative VET (Virtual Element Technology) the Vox VT20X is unlike traditional modelling amps which simply emulate the tone of an amplifier in a room. Instead the VET technology models the actual circuits of the emulated amplifier giving an impressive realism never before heard in modelling amps. Each component of the modelled amps has been carefully analysed and reproduced to allow the VT20X to deliver the authentic tone of the amp no matter the environment or volume level.
Vacuum Tube Preamp
Combining cutting edge digital technology with genuine analog circuitry and vacuum tubes the VT20X produces the most realist modelled amp tone to date. With vacuum tubes in the multi-stage Valvetronix preamp circuit the VT20X accurately produces rich tube distortion, fast attacking tones and distinctive tube character that cannot be emulated.
Digital/Analog Hybrid Power Amp
With innovative hybrid technology the Vox VT20X offers switchable class A and AB sounds whilst the effect of the switchable bias valves offers unbeatable realism by changing the dynamic response of the vacuum tubes.
Bass-Reflex Port & Sealed Cabinet
Constructed from tightly sealed chassis to offer a robust and long lasting structure the Vox VT20X ensures sound is projected directly and is untainted by unwanted external vibrations. Additionally the unique bass-reflex port delivers an advanced bass response giving the VT20X a thick and full tonality.
Tone Room Editor & Librarian Software
The Vox VT20X comes with the unique Tone Room Editor and Librarian software which allows you to further edit and fine tweak your tone and effects. Additionally the Tone Room software also features sounds from many famous guitarists and rare vintage amps offering a huge amount of tonal versatility. Tone Room is available for Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices and can be used by connecting your VT20X amplifier via the top mounted USB port.
- Hybrid modelling amp delivers next level tone realism
- Innovative VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 Preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- USB connectivity for access Tone Room software on smartphone or computer
- Aux and headphone connectivity
- Amp Type: Modelling (Hybrid)
- Output Power: 20 Watts
- Speaker: 8 Inch
- Tubes: Vacuum Tubes
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" Instrument, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" Headphone
- Other Connections: 1 x 1/4" Footswitch, 1 x USB
- Amp Models: 11
- Effects: 13
- Controls: Amp Models, Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level, Value 1, Value 2
- Buttons: Preset Programs, Bank, Ch1, Ch2, Ch3, Ch4, Pedal 1, Pedal 2, Reverb, Effects, Bias Shift, Class
- Finish: Black
The product price includes 6 years' warranty and 180 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 180 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.