View Full Description
Yamaha BB Body With ARE Treatment
The BB2024X is based off the design of Yamaha’s original BB model but with the neck positioned 5mm deeper in to the body, adding to its rigidity and improving its overall sound and attack. Additionally the guitar is constructed using ARE (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) technology to produce a natural and fuller tone. The process utilises precise control of temperature, pressure and humidity to alter the structure of the wood to produce a more resonant and natural tone, similar to an instrument that has been played for an extended period of time.
The BB2024X features a 3-piece body structure, with the bridge placed on the centre piece for maximum string vibration. The 'Spline Joint' design works by incorporating a Maple plate on its joint sections to achieve the same vibration you'd expect from a 1-piece body over this 3-piece structure
Diagonal Body Thru Stringing
As well as the 3-piece body and 'Spline Joint' design, the BB2024X also features unique diagonal body thru stringing. This work by angling the string at 45 degrees at the saddle, reducing stress and securing the tensions of the strings. The larger than normal attachment area to the saddle helps for improved transmission of vibration, resulting in a fuller and more articulate sound.
Neck And Hardware
The 5-piece neck is constructed from Maple and Mahogany for maximum durability and style. This helps to prevent the neck from warping or curling over long periods of time. The nuts are constructed from Nickel Silver (the same material as the fret wires) ensuring maximum sound quality and durability. Additionally, the custom front and rear pickups have been designed specifically for this series. The 'Open Face Pickups' are incorporated to deal with the aggressive playing styles of rock guitarists, ensuring maximum sound quality whilst retaining its nuances.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Material: Alder with ARE (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) special seasoning process
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Vintage Plus (Brass Saddle, Steel Plate)
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple/ Mahogany 5pcs
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.6mm)
- Radius: 10"
- Frets: 21, Nickel Silver
Electronics & Hardware:
- Pickups: Alnico split single, Ceramic bar single
- Pickup Switch: 3-position switch
- Tuners: Vintage Open-Gear
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
This item usually qualifies for free standard delivery. Saturday and timed delivery services are also available as cost options when you add the item to your shopping basket.
If you also purchase items that do not
qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your
order which will be shown in your shopping basket.